Photos Forsaken Mistress Pics! Lets see them!

Here is our sheath.
f1UC21r.jpg

Great looking sheaths! Especially the Az of spades

Got mine today!!! Paid on 7/18 and the wait was excruciating, but totally worth it. All the trees in the back yard have their branches in a twist because they saw me outside dual wielding and air chopping in their direction. Heard they placed a call into the UN to report I had weapons of mass destruction. Guilty...

Crocodile Dundee: "That's not a knife. This is a knife."
Chuck Norris: "$itch please, THIS is a knife." Reaches into his jockstrap and whips out a Nuclear Forsaken Mistress.

20180906_173346.jpg

20180906_173503.jpg

Sick Ghandi! Just freaking sick bro! If I saw my neighbor out swinging 2 of those and talking to himself and laughing when no one was around .... yeah I'd be tempted to call someone too! LOLOLO!!!
The Forsaken Mistress is certainly worthy of ending up on a list of weapons of mass destruction!
I'd love to see Deadpool with a pair of these strapped on his back like a Ninja Turtle~ I'm not going to tire of looking at these things EVER! I have to say, my favorite blade to date for ridiculousness factor alone! It's a sick ass hunk of steel!

Yeah, I've loved all my big Busse blades (ASHBM, BATTLESAW, NMFSH) but sold all of them for one reason or another and stuck with my ASH2. This one seems heirloom quality to me though and I don't see myself selling either. When I die my relatives will be at the lawyers office listening to my last will and testament and people will hold their breath the most when it comes time to find out who gets my Busse collection, in particular my two FMs.

Nice Blades!!! I love how dark the black micarta seems to be on the Nuked Forsaken Mistresses. I absolutely love mine!

Got mine today!!! Paid on 7/18 and the wait was excruciating, but totally worth it. All the trees in the back yard have their branches in a twist because they saw me outside dual wielding and air chopping in their direction. Heard they placed a call into the UN to report I had weapons of mass destruction. Guilty...

Crocodile Dundee: "That's not a knife. This is a knife."
Chuck Norris: "$itch please, THIS is a knife." Reaches into his jockstrap and whips out a Nuclear Forsaken Mistress.

View attachment 980464

View attachment 980465
Did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up?

Got mine last night. Tip had busted right through the end of the box, but luckily no damage to the tip or the neighbor’s 7 yr old grandkid who handed me the box.
These are some blood thirsty Mistresses... Mine did the same, but she actually bit the mailman. :eek:

Got home to mine last night.....well rushed in patted the dogs first....and ripped into the box with bacon tape....all I can say is WOW !!!
Ive been real curious what you would think of this blade Andy.. I'm loving how quick she is in hand and how light it is for a monster 12" blade ...

Would you be willing to share your technique/recipe step by step? Those look a lot better than the ribs I make!

It’s a variation of the 3-2-1 BBQ recipe

1. I use a dry rub with brown sugar, cracked pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic salt.

2. Smoked it at 220 F for three hours in a pellet smoker (apple wood).

3. Then I wrapped the ribs in foil with a drizzle of honey and a splash (2-3 tablespoons?) of Dr Pepper and fold it up tight to steam. Then I bring the smoker up to 300 for 2 hours. Wrapping it in foil and adding juice or fluid is sometimes referred to as a “Texas Crutch”.

You end up with a decent bark and meat that falls off the bone, next time I might ease off the second step and check them at 90 minutes.

Back