Photos Forsaken Mistress Pics! Lets see them!

Man I feel I did this just right this time.. I got a CF for beating and a Nuke for what it's looking like will be my first safequeen..

I bought 2 nukes thinking I'd sell the one I liked least. Nope, gonna keep both. Beautiful blades. Do believe these will need some fancy leather...and suspenders. :) I cannot wait any longer for these to ship (or the V8s)!!!

WOW! I am SOOOOO glad I ordered my nuke with the hand shaped maroon micarta! Now it only it would go from "awaiting shipment" to "shipped"!

Here's hoping these work:

vW9ECNF.jpg

i8O0gAq.jpg

0CSeYoy.jpg

6kCM9nG.jpg

f60HdsN.jpg

That looks like maroon linen on the nuke rather than maroon canvas micarta.

Thanks dogboye!:D:thumbsup: He just turned one year old on the 17th.
Awesome! Probably obvious, but I’m partial to Rotts. Love all dogs, but Rotts have a special place in my heart. He looks like he’s got a lot of personality.

He does!:D He's a lot like the female Rottie I had a few years ago; playful and loves attention from my wife and I. And he's not afraid of our big Great Dane/Mastiff boy either.:D

I gotta stop looking at those nukes..I'm having impure thoughts:rolleyes:
an the last thing I need are stitches......again

That looks like maroon linen on the nuke rather than maroon canvas micarta.

It does!

Wherever they source the cloth from uses some pretty densely woven canvas with tight weave. Since it's a natural fiber base there can be variances and this stuff seems to be on the upper end approaching the fineness of linen. On the other end of the scale you'd have the more coarser stuff like burlap and coffee bag.

here's some Maroon on a BURP, note the tight, uniform weave especially on the end cuts and in the tube holes:
h3fjHTa.jpg

nOv9biD.jpg

YNmVWqX.jpg

IWTjhjV.jpg

compare with some black linen on a squatch, quite similar in the tightness and closely stacked layers of cloth:
x9momvH.jpg

more Maroon on my V8, a bit coarser batch it appears, note the surface fibers and you can see the less dense weave and <somewhat> looser stacked plys around the holes:
Yl7Bo2v.jpg

ASRrpD6.jpg

The stuff on roenman roenman 's Nuke looks like the dense stuff...good stuff!

On the original description from Jerry, it is canvas.
Maroon Canvas Micarta
Very, dark in color, almost black.

Man... that ox blood looking maroon canvas might just pull me from my tried an true black canvas once or twice...

Busse family picture:

BB13 combat grade
Forsaken Mistress Nuclear Option -Hand Shaped Handles, Green & Black G10
Steel Heart Ergo - Green and Black G10
Flak Jack Custom Shop INFI

awaiting:
Force Multiplier V8 Nuclear Option
Forsaken Gemini Competition Finish Green & Black G10

zWCh60u.jpg

It does!

Wherever they source the cloth from uses some pretty densely woven canvas with tight weave. Since it's a natural fiber base there can be variances and this stuff seems to be on the upper end approaching the fineness of linen. On the other end of the scale you'd have the more coarser stuff like burlap and coffee bag.

here's some Maroon on a BURP, note the tight, uniform weave especially on the end cuts and in the tube holes:
h3fjHTa.jpg

nOv9biD.jpg

YNmVWqX.jpg

IWTjhjV.jpg

compare with some black linen on a squatch, quite similar in the tightness and closely stacked layers of cloth:
x9momvH.jpg

more Maroon on my V8, a bit coarser batch it appears, note the surface fibers and you can see the less dense weave and <somewhat> looser stacked plys around the holes:
Yl7Bo2v.jpg

ASRrpD6.jpg

The stuff on roenman roenman 's Nuke looks like the dense stuff...good stuff!
That BURP is sexy, wish I could’ve gotten her.

as promised ;) ...eat em up and enjoy, HOGS!

any smudges you see if where I didn't wipe all the factory grease in my excitement! :D:D:D

I'm a handle snob, I'll admit it-- for both looks & texture...this miraculous Maroon Micarta Mistress has made me mystified!

hwBa6Y8.jpg

sexy rear end! ;)
XJnsr4V.jpg

Custom Shop sweatin the details...way to go CREW!!!:thumbsup:
l5qiC4v.jpg

looks nice coming as well as going...
vc36AFv.jpg

Are you a fan of flawlessly finished fullers? I am :)
tXyu5BW.jpg

feathering to flat >>>> FANTASTIC!:thumbsup:
bSuCsVg.jpg

this model has the finest, most regular and symmetrical "mini-CBT" I've ever seen by far!!!! Love it...LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE ITTT!
rKHgyqP.jpg

handle texture transition junction at the tube...
eDH06W6.jpg

I am honored to post up the first <I think> factory textured Nuke ForM...hand smoothed is great but I like standard factory option here!
tkVnfjm.jpg

iKNBi8Y.jpg

these plys are a beauty to behold!
xusFWWQ.jpg

100% business
vFDc3Od.jpg

twin peaks
VRiqdbn.jpg

EXXXTREME CLOSE UP
5qbPwti.jpg

GxhHVIv.jpg

BOOM! Money Shot baby! :cool: Thanks Jerry and everyone @ Wauseon...these are AMAZING!
f2q1tBQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back