Photos Forsaken Mistress Pics! Lets see them!

Where is mine? is all I have to say. .. Been in a "awaiting shipment " more for more than a week. ...

Awesome stuff !!! How do they feel vs regular ForMs?

CW, I don't have a regular ForM, but I'd say it'd be a noticeable difference, or else why go to the effort for all the extra options?

For their size, they feel VERY nimble...the ergos on the handle are out of this world and I believe the handle's combined shape, size, and Light Brigade handle treatment is undoubtedly the reason for this!

My CF gets here tomorrow... no shipment for Nuke yet. Charged for the Nuke on July 18..

Got some Forsaken Bacon today :").
kBCU0iM.jpg

SIsIwpz.jpg

C1dT6HN.jpg

lbvoVHy.jpg

The texture on that handle is really cool Chingon! Is that the hand-shaped option? I always assumed from pictures that it was smoother.

Hey Daniel, it sure is. This is my first Busse with the hand shaped handles so I wouldn't know by feel. I know what you mean though, I remember seeing photos of other hand shaped handles from offerings quite some time back and they did seem smoother. It's possible people smoothed them out themselves... but I don't know. I didn't take a spine shot, the handles are smooth there. You can barely feel the ridging that you can see...it's definitely more visually noticeable.

Hey Daniel, it sure is. This is my first Busse with the hand shaped handles so I wouldn't know by feel. I know what you mean though, I remember seeing photos of other hand shaped handles from offerings quite some time back and they did seem smoother. It's possible people smoothed them out themselves... but I don't know. I didn't take a spine shot, the handles are smooth there. You can barely feel the ridging that you can see...it's definitely more visually noticeable.

That's definitely NOT the hand-smoothed of old. o_O They used to be as smooth as a baby's butt. Actually HAND SMOOTHED... Looks like they're cutting these now with the new small mill that they've been using on all the handles recently, without hand smoothing them afterwards.

I really hope my Nukes don't look like that. :thumbsdown: If they do, I'll have a decision to make. Unfortunately, I was unable to pick up my Nukes today, as the UPS store closed before I got back from Elk hunt scouting. :( Hopefully I can pick them up sometime this weeekend in between hunting.

I agree spyder, I don't think I'd want it on my nuke but i think it matches and looks good on the CF! And now that you mention it I remember the discussion about the small mill, and it certainly does look like that's how that handle was done.

For those that have both I would love to see the weight of standard CF vs the nuke?

Cheers

Got some Forsaken Bacon today :").

Well, it doesn't look like any had-smoothed I've seen before (photos only), but... I'm a big fan of the microtexturing I've seen on the HOG Badger and a couple of others... that look a lot like that. While I could see the attraction of the truly hand-smoothed for value.... the microtexturing is something I REALLY like. Although, I don't have it on a Mistress, nor on an incoming Mistress (I missed out on this one).

Back