1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Forty, CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Nathan the Machinist, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Mike157

Mike157 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Whew! You've made my day, Tom. Incredibly generous of you. Thank you very much. Mike

2. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    You are most welcome Mike-Enjoy
    Tom

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I remembered the sale around noon, as I was getting ready for bed... considered setting my alarm for it; but decided I needed to sleep if I could (a decision made easier by N's statement about how many of these will be made - I'll have other chances).
    Congrats to all the winners.

4. khukoo head

khukoo head Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2015
    One or two more twists and turns and ol’ khukoo head will get one , watch...!

5. Packerrat

Packerrat

Jul 4, 2017
    Wow. Wow. Thank you Hardknocks. Can't tell you how much I appreciate this favor. and it's a heckuva thing to come home to in the morning :) I owe you debt, brother.

6. Packerrat

Packerrat

Jul 4, 2017
    Thank you Oyster! good grief this is a great community- I am honored and grateful for the help from you both. I will pay your effort forward. have an awesome weekend gentlemen!

7. Packerrat

Packerrat

Jul 4, 2017
    I wanna group hug you bastards. I am indebted to the gentlemen of the Carothers Sub.
    Thank you, Justin.
    makin' a nearly grown man-child tear up. Gonna have to tell my daughter that I poked myself in the eye.

8. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Aww shucks... where are my tissues...
    :)

10. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Not at all sir, it was my pleasure. Have a great weekend.

donscpoo, Oyster and Packerrat like this.
  11. kutoumay

kutoumay

Mar 12, 2019
    I want one Forest green G10 with teclock.