Forum Knife Updates and comments

eisman

Gold Member
I've been on the road a lot and had a note set up that ordering would start around 7 July. If that's true please direct me to the site. If not, can we please get an update?

I'll admit, I'm antsy to get my hands on this knife. Checking two or three times a day to see whether the PM has hit my inbox yet.

I have a childish horror of missing out....:eek: name's on the initial list but still can't help worrying that somehow passed by...

Also, why is Buck's pricing taking so long? I thought it had been agreed in the final poll when grooved bolsters were (just..) rejected that the cheaper option of 81 USD +/- 5% was being used? So 77-85 plus delivery o_O Or is this due to economies of scale? The order list looks big to my eye and growing daily...

Don't worry Will I got your back- they might just be waiting to see how big the potential order will be to
figure how big of a crew they will have to assign to the job.Labor cost would affect pricing, just a random thought.

FYI, Buck is hosting the 30th Anniversary of the Buck Collectors Club this next week, July 24-27. They do this every five years and Buck does a bang up job with everything! Tours, meetings, seminars, sales and swap tables are organized, plus they make many special knives just for the event. IDK, but, this might have had an impact on everyone's time there. Preston

Oh what the heck?
For old times sake...
Come good townsfolk of Porchenberg
Don your small hats and lederhosen, tuck your pants into your socks and stream through the village with torches blazing....to the mill!! We must rattle the gates.

I have a childish horror of missing out....:eek: name's on the initial list but still can't help worrying that somehow passed by...

Also, why is Buck's pricing taking so long? I thought it had been agreed in the final poll when grooved bolsters were (just..) rejected that the cheaper option of 81 USD +/- 5% was being used? So 77-85 plus delivery o_O Or is this due to economies of scale? The order list looks big to my eye and growing daily...
It's taking so long because Buck was gone for an entire week, shut down. Last week was them catching up. This week we should hear something. I'd bet my best nickel that we will have ordering up THIS WEEK! :thumbsup:

Back