Forum Knife Updates and comments

If that's the case, it's certainly not a bad strategy. As I type this, I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a new 110 that I don't really have any use for....

Tell me about it. I've had a drop point 110 with elk scales all the way to the checkout screen like 4 times now but just can't seem to get myself over that hump of getting the CC out of the wallet to enter the numbers. The need is non-existant, the want is strong.

Tell me about it. I've had a drop point 110 with elk scales all the way to the checkout screen like 4 times now but just can't seem to get myself over that hump of getting the CC out of the wallet to enter the numbers. The need is non-existant, the want is strong.
110 with Elk scales will match the BF 301.
Therefore, the need exists and is strong. :)

My puppies chew on elk antlers as chew toys. Every time I pick one up I think of the forum knife...

Now that I think of it I better make sure to keep it far away from them.
The way this is going they be old enough to have out grown the chewing stage :p

I may be a bit late to the party, but congrats, Steve!

Us EU folks might not get it in time for christmas, but what a great way to start the new year!

I think it depends where we are in the EU....and if a courier gets's the job of delivering it instead of my local Post Office it could take weeks...or sent back :eek: Whereas, Lyle sent me a padded envelope package 1st Class Intl USPS delivered by Finnish Posti arrived in 6 days. Very usual too. I detest the courier services here, they don't inform you, try to deliver once then put it in their depot, you have to go and ask them for it but with no proof etc etc, a total nightmare. Twice I've had stuff on the point of being sent back and only liberated it by insisting in person.:poop::thumbsdown:

Still, it'll get here and maybe sooner than you think, fingers crossed :D

I think it depends where we are in the EU....and if a courier gets's the job of delivering it instead of my local Post Office it could take weeks...or sent back :eek: Whereas, Lyle sent me a padded envelope package 1st Class Intl USPS delivered by Finnish Posti arrived in 6 days. Very usual too. I detest the courier services here, they don't inform you, try to deliver once then put it in their depot, you have to go and ask them for it but with no proof etc etc, a total nightmare. Twice I've had stuff on the point of being sent back and only liberated it by insisting in person.:poop::thumbsdown:

Still, it'll get here and maybe sooner than you think, fingers crossed :D

The postal service here is pretty good (except to their employees, sadly). However, around christmas they are always extra busy and that can add a few days. Also, our customs takes their sweet time declaring it, that has been the biggest delay lately. I read an article a few weeks back that the volume of packages has been increasing and they have been unable to deal with that because of understaffing.

Ah well, I'm very grateful to have been able to order two of these knives and I don't really mind. I'm confident I'll be very happy with them whenever they arrive.

Back