Forum Knife Updates and comments

My knife has arrived at the local post office based on tracking. No deliveries today in honor of George H W Bush. Multiple scans at the local post office, so I think it's really there. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I suspect worst case will be Friday. Looking forward to this package.

(edited to show that I believe it really is at the PO.)

Last edited:
I need to quit visiting this thread.
Sadly it has not gone first in first out. Logistically, with all of our other regular Christmas orders, we are just doing this as methodical and easy for us as possible. We are doing our best to do this right the first time and it kills me that you can't all have them at the same time. Really, I lose sleep knowing this process is aggravating at points. Stick with me!

Very sleek looking! I'm kinda kicking myself for not reserving one. But hey, with limited funds you don't get to get everything you want. Thanks to skblades skblades for all the help and the logistics to get this done! I am pretty sure the porch knocked it out of the park with the design with this one! :cool:

Don't worry Stephen we will 'stick with you..' You are doing a fantastic job putting up with us and keeping such high spirits while delivering the product. She looks unbelievably stellar to me!. Thanks again for all your kind assistance and hard work!

I need to quit visiting this thread.
Sadly it has not gone first in first out. Logistically, with all of our other regular Christmas orders, we are just doing this as methodical and easy for us as possible. We are doing our best to do this right the first time and it kills me that you can't all have them at the same time. Really, I lose sleep knowing this process is aggravating at points. Stick with me!

I think you're doing a great job. Besides, psychological studies have shown that the longer people wait in line for something, the more value they attach to it. The guys complaining now will be the biggest fans later. :)

Getting excited the photos look awesome :) Trying to remain patient.

I don't know what happened and why us mail ran but in not complaining. Let me be the first! (All I can think is usps is using contractors for holidays who didn't take the day off, no regular mail showed up).

View attachment 1032217 View attachment 1032218 View attachment 1032219 View attachment 1032220 View attachment 1032221 View attachment 1032222
I haven't decided how much use it will get. It's not my usual style. But it is an incredible knife. Fit and finish isn't quite custom, but far better than the price we paid for it would denote. I am pleased as pie.

For all others, rest assured. The wait is worth it.

Hmmm. Bandaged thumb...
Sharp you say?

Please dont anger the mail god.
I just read in the local rag that aust post has sacked their contractor who delivers parcels in this vicinity...replacing them with a new one who is not up to it ....thousands of backlog parcels wait in wollongong warehouse ....2 weeks before xmas!!! Some may never be delivered. This has happened once before where the guy was helping himself to the goodies....in the style of Nooman!
Im hoping now that my parcel collection setup bypasses the involvement of these cretins. Touchwood.

Really, I lose sleep knowing this process is aggravating at points. Stick with me!
Relax, Stephen, the only reason you should be losing sleep is because you're getting up to check on that newborn baby and giving thanks for it...not who's getting their BF knife and when.

SVTfreak, thanks for the pictures, sure is a handsome knife. Preston

wqULxRv.jpg

ZsQVFPz.jpg

Ever feel like you should buy a lottery ticket? Because I feel like I just hit the elk jackpot! Buck and SK Blades hit this one out of the park. Thank you so much for putting this together and making it happen. I couldn't be happier with it!

wqULxRv.jpg

ZsQVFPz.jpg

Ever feel like you should buy a lottery ticket? Because I feel like I just hit the elk jackpot! Buck and SK Blades hit this one out of the park. Thank you so much for putting this together and making it happen. I couldn't be happier with it!

Nice! Kinda makes you feel like a celebrity huh lol.

To all still waiting, I'm sorry! But be sure, it's worth it. Someone has to be first, but unfortunately someone had to also be last.

Fret not. Your efforts really are appreciated.
I like the "Join us on the Porch" card. :thumbsup:

I'm glad someone finally mentioned the card. It was wrapped around the box. And a very nice touch. Uneeded little extra on sk blades part. A little lagniappe, we say.

Back