Forum Knife Updates and comments

For those of you that like stats, here are some interesting ones!

International Orders: 25
Austria - 1
Australia - 3
Canada - 11
Finland - 1
France - 1
Iceland - 1
Mexico - 1
Netherlands - 4
New Zealand - 1
Sweden - 1

USA Orders: 308
Most Popular States

CA: 43
TX: 22
NY: 22
PA: 16

Fun stuff! Thanks everyone! Just a few labels left to make and we are going to be wrapping this up, provided Buck gets us the rest of the knives today!

Interesting stats thank you! :thumbsup: 5 EU countries plus Jack's one going to Britain via Texas.;) Holland taking the lion's share here. No knives to Asia, South America or Africa?? I think past ones achieved this.

Likewise, interesting to see the US states division:cool: Whose is furthest south and north for instance?:)

Noticed the activity on this thread & decided to check it out. Nice to see that these are getting to the buyers. (I haven't followed since I chose not to purchase; but it seems later than I expected.)
Hope everybody is pleased with what they get. Enjoy!

*Hmmm 3 to Australia...2 of which are mine,mine I tell you etc etc.
*Huge Huzzahs and clunking tankards of ale at the Porchenberg Arms ( then on to the Stoat and Badger for happy hour ,followed by a few hours of wagon draggin races and circle work at the old mill..if anyones keen).
*It wasnt me...does anyone seriously believe the I would remain anomymous?o_O:D
Be forewarned...my posts will likely hit the full insane gibbering meter up to dangerous overload level before the wait is over.

Here's a couple that just landed in CT. I think the Knives look great - covers, hafting, blades (sharp!), all very nice. :thumbsup: Walk & talk is reasonably smooth, with one example a little tight on both blades when going full open...needs a little help, but seems to improve as I work it. Both knives snap close with the same audible report, so I believe the springs are fine, and that particular knife was likely assembled a tad tighter. Thanks @skblades and Buck! :cool:

20Gq3Qt.jpg

rQA6rex.jpg

Last edited:
Happy guy, received my shipping email today! (2 knives, 1 slip)

Thanks for posting the state/international stats. Very interesting.

--Larry

I posted back in #1424 that the clip wouldn't snap all the way closed and the sheepsfoot wouldn't snap into fully open. Well, working both back and forth a few dozen times has corrected those issues. Pleasant snap in both directions on both blades.

I rate the pull on the clip blade around a 5.4173 and the pull on the sheepsfoot at about a 5.39206. :)
kf9cEfZ.jpg

kf9cEfZ.jpg

Last edited:
My two arrived and they are great!! Thanks again for everyone involved in making this happen this year!! I'll post pictures this weekend.

*Huge Huzzahs and clunking tankards of ale at the Porchenberg Arms ( then on to the Stoat and Badger for happy hour ,followed by a few hours of wagon draggin races and circle work at the old mill..if anyones keen).
Be forewarned...my posts will likely hit the full insane gibbering meter up to dangerous overload level before the wait is over.

:D:D:D

Just settle down before you start driving that bus again :D:eek: Otherwise you may drive all the way back to where the knife came from ;)

:D:D:D

Just settle down before you start driving that bus again :D:eek: Otherwise you may drive all the way back to where the knife came from ;)

You guys are cracking me up! rotfl.gif

Don't worry Ive booked a padded cell at the Porchenberg Insane Asylum ( porchenbergs premier nite spot) so I don't have to drive..gotta have a plan B...

I'd say old mate Duncan Campbellclansman is our most Southerly sub species....thats assuming the 1 to NZ is his. I hope so. I didn't notice any going to Mawson base Antarctica or Tierra del Fuego or heaven forbid,Dunedin NZ.

Ugh, mine was scheduled to arrive today, but instead the USPS decided to send it on a tour of the state.

Mine were scheduled for Saturday delivery but must have benefitted from a nice tailwind and arrived today. A nice thin one and a more knobbly one. Really not much to fault with 4-5 pulls all around and satisfactory snap. F&F exceeded my expectations. This is a pretty cool knife that will be a pleasure to carry, I just need to decide which I will use and which is to be gifted? Leaning towards the knobbly for my carry.IMG_0305.JPGIMG_0306.JPGIMG_0308.JPG

Back