Forum Rules

Hi, ladies and Gents.Nice to meet everyone. I saw an Email from Tim about rules but every time I click the link is says forum error and the knife give away ad comes up. Not real Computer savvy. Other than that I’ve been a collector for quite awhile but just got interested in knife rights after I started thinking about my son with cerebral palsy.only able to use one hand. Until a year or so ago I couldn’t buy an auto in my home state of Mi.Hes wasnt planning on joining the sharks or the Jets anytime soon ( westside story plug) for the younger members. I thought he should be able to carry man’s first tool.I live outside Flint and they have enough lead in the water to make bullets and their crime problem. I suggested a motto of “ Welcome to Flint,A place where if the lead in our criminals bullets don’t kill ya.The lead in our water will.” On that note if anyone sees me violating any rules please give me a yell. I’m not hawking anything. Been married 33 yrs.Im not hitting on female members, My only real problem is with grammar and spelling Nazi’s but I’m easy to get along with. Looks like you have a great site. Thanks.

Back