• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fossil Oosik, Damascus dagger "SOLD"

DanGraves

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one that I just completed. Fittings are nickel silver, and fossil walrus Oosik handle that was turned on a lathe and coated with cyanoacrylate and which gives it a water resistant and great look. I made the Damascus out of 1084 and 15n20 steel. Sculpted skull crusher on butt of knife. Blade is sharp with a needle point and was ground with billet that is .270 at riccasso and goes to the taper to point. At guard the knife is .270. Blade is 9 1/4 inches and overall length is 15 1/4 inches. Comes with a nice mahogany stand.
Knife is "SOLD" and 14.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is dangraves4923@earthlink.net Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order. 1st I will take it.
A nice dagger and feels well in the hand.

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT NOT ALL KNOW WHAT OOSIK IS.
Fossil Walrus Oosik ( walrus Penis bone) is found and unearthed in Alaska's permafrost. It has been used for various tools (KNIFE HANDLES), jewelry, and for display.
Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

Last edited:
Back