Found in parking lot

I found this knife in the roller skating rink parking lot in Yakima, never heard of mossy oak before. Im pretty sure its just some cheap brand they have at walmart. I dont really want to mess with it too much, because i dont know what kind of things its cut, it could have hepatitis or something for all i know.

Also, anyone else have any knives theyve found like this?
g7Oxebx.jpg
3rpg7HJ.jpg

Sorry for the bad pictures, my camera is not very good.

Yeah, they are a hunting apparel and accessories brand, and , yes, I think they do sell their goods at Walmart. Did a quick google search and easily found their website. Wasn't able to find that knife, but looks like they have a lot of low-end gerber and browning knives in their hunting section.

I told him to send it in. He said, "nah, you clean it up and sharpen it best you can".
So that's what I did. There was really nothing wrong with it functionally. It still fired hard, had solid lockup, blade centered, etc... pretty tough knife.

I feel like I've seen this particular Mossy oak knife at Walmart in the past few years.
They're a brand of hunting cloths, and is far as I know the knives are a more recent appearance in Walmart stores.
Around 5-6 years ago is the first time I can recall seeing this brand on knives.

I found this knife in the roller skating rink parking lot in Yakima, never heard of mossy oak before. Im pretty sure its just some cheap brand they have at walmart. I dont really want to mess with it too much, because i dont know what kind of things its cut, it could have hepatitis or something for all i know.

Also, anyone else have any knives theyve found like this?
g7Oxebx.jpg
3rpg7HJ.jpg

Sorry for the bad pictures, my camera is not very good.

I used to own a mossy oak Bowie knife before, I think the one I had was around $20 new at Wally World. Mine wasn’t as fancy as yours but it took a decent edge when I sharpened it on my Sharpmaker.

I would be super bummed if i lost a benchmade! Pretty sweet find!

And thanks for the cleaning advice, like some of you said that knife could have all sorts of fun diseases and stuff, i have no idea who ditched it in the parking lot. ill definately be carefull when i decide to clean it!

Back