Found the original nano...

Was taking the knives out today for group pics in preparation for some downsizing and came across an odd match for the new nano handle. I'd have never guessed :eek:

20190222_180158-820x1116.jpg

Anyone else notice this?

20190222_180142-820x1939.jpg

are the dimensions identical?...

the profile sure seems to fit...

imagine that...a nano handle on one of the biggest freakin blades Busse ever crafted...Jerry's got a hell of a sense of humor!

I was just thinking to myself how much the "feel" of the nano matches up the the MS-e.

No the WTF is bigger in all directions, not by much though. Couldn't tell any difference until I put them right up to each other. Didnt even notice myself until I was looking at the big group shot lol.

20190222_145527-826x1201.jpg

Is that war train handle smaller than the FBM handle? Is that the same war train BG that is for sale now on the Busse site? I just ordered one this morning desert bronze/maroon!

the War train fusion is just a normal Fusion handle. when the nano fusion handle came out jerry said: (What is the Nano Fusion Handle?
Simply put, we took one of our most iconic large handles and saved the best parts (Overall shape, texturing, and length of grip range) and then modified the other parts to make it fit smaller blade profiles!!!!! :cool: :cool:)

Back