Four blems and bargain for 11/6

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16.5 inch 27 ounce WWII by Purna. Usual fine work by Purna. Hairline crack on wood handle near the buttcap area. Great knife for $85. *SOLD*

dNPuYJZ.jpg

O1zYz9P.jpg

15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Ram Kumar. 5 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $80.

OCeiDKu.jpg

15 inch 20 ounce M-43 by Purna. Satial wood handle. Five minutes rust removal time on blade. $85. *SOLD*

cY7GKks.jpg

15.5 inch 16 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Minor imperfection on sadan wood handle. Sharp blade! $35. *SOLD*

mlmd0WM.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
I'm liking that BAS and that M43. Of course, how can you go wrong with VUK? Just reshape the handle.

Yup, I agree on the VUK. EMS, and fingers crossed.

[edit] Done deal, unless I screwed something up. I do have a talent for chaos.

Last edited:
Good call on the VUK. I considered it but have a nice VUK with a camo sheath I got a few years ago. I sent an email and got the M-43. I'll remove a little rust for that any day. I already have a 15" M-43 by Purna too, but this was too good to pass up. And, I enjoy doing the work on my knives. One of them will be a Christmas gift for someone.

I already have 3 M-43s, and I would have snatched that one. That was a great deal on a great weighted M-43.

I'm liking that BAS and that M43. Of course, how can you go wrong with VUK? Just reshape the handle.

Just looks like some beetle holes.
Superglue and sandpaper trick.
Just like fixing pin holes in a fretboard or anything else.
They will stay dark but will be filled and solid.

The VUK is a great field/trail knife!

Back