• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Four GECs, ALL SOLD WITHDRAWN 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphjd25

Gold Member
Hey BF! I got four great GECs that are the four in my collection that don’t get any carry for some reason or the other so it’s time to move them for a Case/Bose I have been eyeing. All are lightly carried and lightly used, in great shape. All have tubes and wax paper. Payment by PayPal G&S only, first I’ll take it here followed by a PM and payment get it. USA only. With this being a busy week it will be Friday before I can drop these all off at the Post Office, so please be aware of this before claiming them! Thank you!

1)GEC 23 Beaver tail, Brazilian Cherry jigged bone, lightly used and carried, two blade, tube and wax paper. $OLDPayPal G&S. If you want the belt sheath please add $20.

2)GEC 81 Bull Moose, Osange orange, lightly used and lightly carried, comes with tube, wax paper, and pin. $OLDPayPal G&S.

3) GEC 86 Oil Field Jack, sucker rod wood, lightly used and lightly carried, comes with tube, wax paper, and pin. $OLD PayPal G&S.

4) GEC 62 Congress, the latest run in awesome stag on both sides. Lightly used and lightly carried, some swirls because of the mirror polish. Tube and wax paper. WITHDRAWNPayPal G&S.
njnawIc.jpg

ifRZpYV.jpg

2zpDm4K.jpg
Nyb90ET.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back