1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fox Knives Derespina Ku Ku Hanuman

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by XxFULLPOWERxX, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxFULLPOWERxX

XxFULLPOWERxX

Dec 10, 2013
    Up on the trading post is a used Ku Ku Hanuman Karambit. The edge has been touched up a few times with a sharpening steel and it will easily **melt** flesh. The back edge has been the occasional chew-toy of a Ken Onion Work Sharp Knife Sharpener. At the moment, the back edge slopes to a graceful point, but I do not have the time or patience to continue to work it. In any case, it can belong to you as a perfectly functional single-edge if you offer the right trade. The knife will come with the sheath that I have personally modified [fully functional, perfect retention] and a G-Clip made by Spyderco. I can include the hardware that came with the G-Clip originally, if you insist.

email contact is divinerag[email protected]

IMAG0419.jpg IMAG0422.jpg IMAG0421.jpg IMAG0423.jpg

Interests:

Fixed Blade Karambits [Ontario Ranger EOD, especially]
    Fixed Blades with sheath only [users will be considered]

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. XxFULLPOWERxX

XxFULLPOWERxX

Dec 10, 2013
    Quick necro-bump. It's been too long.

3. ak74auto