Fox Trekking Bowie

IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0068.jpg IMG_0062.jpg IMG_0055 (2).jpg Here is one of my favorite knives and manufacturing company. I use this when camping or hiking. And sometimes for work. EDIT: For some reason the attachment links don't work. Clicking on the picture will show you a larger picture.

Last edited:
I am very surprised I got no comments on this knife.
Did I post this in the wrong area? If so please do tell.
I am new to Blade Forums and still learning the ropes.

Nice looking knife !
Thank you. I live in a humid area close to the ocean and wanted a stainless Bowie that did not have a hollow grind which I find too fragile for Bowie style knives. And I also wanted something in the $140 - $200 range which I saved up for. For about 5 or 6 days I could not find anything suitable. Either Cheap mystery steel Bowies, Carbon steel higher quality ones, or many running in excess of $300 on up and out of my range.
I was doing random searches on the internet and found this company called FOX which I never heard of before. So I checked out EBAY and found an authorized dealer by the name of Midwest supply. Who are also in my state and as a result got quicker delivery. I have been very happy with it since. And this is also my first Italian made knife. It listed for $145 and I got it for $131 on make offer.

Back