ten takers gets Foxy a freebie

:eek:
Wow.
Nice.
Pretty.
Like it.
Want it.
:p
Have to save up some lunch money in case it's offered again.
Big Sigh......

Come on guys, this is going to be a fantastic khuk. Light and quick, wide and bold, never to let you down when your old

Hoghead's on the other end sleeping hopefully, but when he gets back tommorrow we'll have words on this one;) :D

I couldn't resist. Foxy's Folly sounded too good. I'll admit it's a nice design and very good model.

Bill tentavily sign me up for one. E-mail will be coming your way.

All Right Yvsa is in! I really would like to see this one get into production. I feel like it will be a serious piece of equipment for soldier and ourdoorsman alike. Fast in combat and rugged in the field. Having based it on the 19th century models it has a fluid grace that should be quite appealing

Originally posted by foxjaw
All Right Yvsa is in!

You're damn right I'm in dayum you Foxy!!!! But I guess I won't need my time release nitro-glycerin for a few months anyway.:rolleyes: :p
I knew when you started talking about it way back when that I was gonna be in for this one if nothing else for quite a while.:D

Now all the rest of you guys dig 'em deep and lets get this show on the road so these can get here before I croak from lack of medication, I would at least like to fondle it for a few days/hours even before some of my bloodsuckin' relatives get thar hands on it.:rolleyes: :p ;)

Just tzn, sorta.:( ;)

of gum. lots and lotsa gum. :)

Sorry, Foxjaw. I'm tapped fer cash. Great design tho.
Love the lines on that midrib spine. That khuk will stand the test of time. The whole design is just sublime. The blade is bound to be divine. Another chance for the kamis to shine. The stuff they make sure is fine. I hafta pass, and I know that's a crime.

Keith

Originally posted by Ferrous Wheel .............. The stuff they make sure is fine. I hafta pass, and I know that's a crime.
http://www.smorgenstern.com/sounds/017 - Fezzik and Inigo rhyme.wav

INIGO
Probably he means no harm.
FEZZIK
He's really very short on charm.
INIGO
(proudly)
Oh, you've a great gift for rhyme.
FEZZIK
Yes, some of the time.
(he starts to smile)
VIZZINI
(whirling on them)
Enough of that.

As they sail off, we hear their voices as the boat recedes.
INIGO
FEZZIK, are there rocks ahead?
FEZZIK
If there are, we'll all be dead.
VIZZINI
No more rhymes now, I mean it.
FEZZIK
Anybody want a peanut?

from "The Princess Bride"

ddean, that's just what I was thinking:D

If we have enough time before money is due for my wallet to recover, I'd like to get one of those.

I agree, I'd like one too, but an indication of when my pennies would have to be saved up by would be nice. Weeks? Months? Estimates???

"I agree, I'd like one too, but an indication of when my pennies would have to be saved up by would be nice. Weeks? Months? Estimates???"

Three months, four tops!!!!:D :confused: ;)
I'm guessing somewhat closer to three though. Seems like most new stuff has been within that time mark.:D :cool: :D

I want one of these Really Bad and if you guys blow it I'm coming here with Maxine.:mad: :grumpy: :mad: :eek:

Why don't we get one of these things for that passaround that was being discussed?

Back