Foxy's Folly -- pix and sign up time.

Originally posted by Yvsa

I want one of these Really Bad and if you guys blow it I'm coming here with Maxine.:mad: :grumpy: :mad: :eek:

Eeep!! :eek: :eek:

Okay, okay!!! I'll take one--I can't afford two! Shoot, I can't afford one!! Yet ANOTHER mack and cheese month. One of these days, though, I'm going to lose my fear of you, Yvsa, just watch and see!! :grumpy:

That wasn't a threat or anything...I'll be over here. :(

Originally posted by t1mpani
Eeep!! :eek: :eek:

Okay, okay!!! I'll take one--I can't afford two! Shoot, I can't afford one!! Yet ANOTHER mack and cheese month.

Downgrading to Mac&Cheese is no biggie. But if you're going past mac&cheese, and ramen, all the way to Fancy Feast to support your khukuri habit, you may have a problem.:barf: ;)

Keep it coming guys, Only 3 more till production time. CAnt wait to see what Bura will do with this one. Who knows it may become the official khuk for the royal family :D

Well, look at that...there really isn't a 'k' in macaroni, is there? :rolleyes: :D

What are you talkin' 'bout Fancy Feast?? That stuff's expensive! Alpo, baby!

Hoghead's finally home for an hour or two and said I could have one:D Nice guy;) So that makes it 5 now?

Well, crap (hope Shirley and Mamav aren't offended). No brain, no gain. I'll take one. Always wanted a dui churra anyway, and this is almost better. Must be the Steel Reserve talking.

Its all up to Uncle now ! The "Foxjaw Fighter" is now going to be a steel reality. Not to mention a continued support for our poor in Nepal ! Many thanks to all.

PS: it doesnt have to stop here.

Originally posted by donutsrule
Downgrading to Mac&Cheese is no biggie. But if you're going past mac&cheese, and ramen, all the way to Fancy Feast to support your khukuri habit, you may have a problem.:barf: ;)

Fancy Feast is what we have for very special Sunday Dinners, as well as Thanksgiving and X-mas.:D (Oh, Happy Days!!!!:D)
It's Alpo the rest of the time for us, but I consider that 3 cuts above Spam.:rolleyes: :p :(

I have to give up medicine to support my knife habit, or do some trading.;)

Originally posted by foxjaw
Its all up to Uncle now ! The "Foxjaw Fighter" is now going to be a steel reality. Not to mention a continued support for our poor in Nepal ! Many thanks to all.

PS: it doesnt have to stop here.

Many thanks to all that ordered this one. I'm really hoping that the model is followed very closely so that the khuk will become the reality of Foxy's vision.
I'm anticipating the arrivial of this one as much or more than I did my very first really nice knife!!!!:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Yeah, I'm in for one (my first post was rather vague), and hopefully the money for this one wont be due the same week as the money for the 10" new model.:)

...and hopefully the money for this one wont be due the same week as the money for the 10" new model.:)

I'll second that!!!:cool:

Curiosity question: Wood or horn? If that's already been covered I haven't found it--or maybe I'm just blind.

Originally posted by t1mpani
Curiosity question: Wood or horn? If that's already been covered I haven't found it--or maybe I'm just blind.

I don't think it's been covered. It's my opinion that the oh so beautiful Dark and Reddish Rosewood we used to get would be perfect.
I almost always prefer wood for khuk handles, and especially when it's highly figured wood.
But in this case I think the pure black Buff Horn with polished steel fittings would be very elegant!!!!:cool: :D

Not too late to join in?
Steel fittings either with wood or horn handle, ahh yesss...:cool:

Andrea

Second the appreciation for rosewood handles. Though I'm sure whatever is chosen will be done with a lot of care.

Horn or a well grained rose wood would be great either way. I keep wondering if I should have incorporated a thick but cap into the design

Originally posted by Yvsa
I don't think it's been covered. It's my opinion that the oh so beautiful Dark and Reddish Rosewood we used to get would be perfect.

Sounds great. That would be my first choice, too.

Sounds great. That would be my first choice, too.

I'll second that!!! :cool:

---> I know that it's not really seconding, as Yvsa is the one who said it, and many others have already agreed, but I've been seconding donutsrule and I'm just keeping with what I know...:D

Back