Foxy's Folly -- pix and sign up time.

quote:
"Can we still place an order?"

Yep.:) But check with Bill before you listen to me.;)

Is that the resin and goo type model or is it painted wood? I like the design but it's probably gonna be too large for small folk like me.

I made my own model recently. However, my nephew wouldn't let me send some of his lego to Nepal. :(

Thats paintd wood Bruise. And dont worry I think you could handle it just fine. Come on even Mamav is getting one

I had to get ahold of Bill last night and get myself on the list also. Maybe we will get Foxy that freebie yet!!:D

Three more? :confused: Just in case my last post was too vague, count me in for one - wouldn't that rather make it two?

MMMMM....

Great work on the model! I'll have to see how much damage I do to my wallet at Blade, then I may be in.

I assume that the handle on this one is a bit shorter - M43 rather than 18" WWII? (for those that need something more concrete, 6 fingers vs 8)

Originally posted by Tohatchi NM
I assume that the handle on this one is a bit shorter - M43 rather than 18" WWII? (for those that need something more concrete, 6 fingers vs 8)

6 or 8 fingers...

**looks at hands**

Is this a knife for mutants, or for people who have suffered industrial accidents?

"6 or 8 fingers...

**looks at hands**

Is this a knife for mutants, or for people who have suffered industrial accidents?"---Posted by donutsrule...

OK: FIRST, you test the sharpness of your blades with your fingernails--real hard; THEN, you stop either before the thumb and forefinger, or just before the thumb.

Voila!;)

This is going to be a knife for quickness in battle. Should have no problem slicing through anything. Double fullers will make it strong as an ox and well fit for the field. Its not meant for mutants by any means :D

Back