Foxy's Folly -- pix and sign up time.

This may be in the posts but is the handle going to be wood or horn,or can we have a choice?

Seems to be up in the air at the moment. I don't think anything's been decided on or against. Personally, I think it'd be really neat with wood.

I've got it on good authority, the wood model flies tomorrow for Nepal :D

Originally posted by foxjaw
I've got it on good authority, the wood model flies tomorrow for Nepal :D

You must've talked with Bill.:D Did you by any chance ask what kind of handle, wood or horn?:rolleyes: ;)

I'm still wanting Rosewood with steel fittings!!!!:p :D
Bet we don't get it though, too much easy to get Satisaal.:(

I'm for the rose wood and steel fittings as well, but Uncle has the final say. Or maybe the kamis have the final say. Hmmmmmn

I'm sure we'll all love what we get:D :D After all beggars:rolleyes: can't be choosy:confused: . Oh yah, we're actually paying for this. We'll still love it:D

Now... This here got me ALL excited!!!!! Sexay belly on that blade.

But my piggy bank is hungry and I'm earning for a rifle... _(v_v)_

Will this be available later on? Like around Christmas or something?

Who wants to buy crappy paintings and drawings?!! :D :cool:

How in the hell did I miss this one....I need to come back more often.:D

I second that, is it too late to sing up? This guy needs a new khuk with blade presence too......;)

Dont think its too late to put in for another one. The Kamis should have the model over there by now and be working on it. cant wait to see it in steel !:D

Gee, Dont let the Kamis forget about this one I think we had at least 10 orders :eek:

Thank you Foxjaw for taking such time and great care to make this model. I absolutely love this style of khukuri and I'm overjoyed HI is (hopeully) going to make one. The Foxjaw Fantasy, if made in accordance with your model and specs, should handle like a feather. A true steel dream.

Oh, btw, I really like your model/concept.:eek: :D

Raven's Beak/Patrick

Back