Framelock Millies?

Just got the sprint Ti/CF S90V Millie, and now I'm wondering: is this the only framelock Millie to have existed?

I believe the first one was the G10/Ti CPM-M4 Millie, a 2010 exclusive from Knifeworks. Only 500 made.

If I remember correctly, the unfluted Ti Millie came before that. Mine doesn't have the steel insert on the lockbar, but I think my Ti/CF M4 did.

Bunch of combinations (> 8?) exist: plain vs fluted, CQI (4 scale screws) vs pre-2017 (6 scale screws), Carbon or G10 on one side.

If you buy a plain, full Ti, pre-2017 Military, watch out for fakes, lots of them out there.

Theres this one.
EKXr59l.jpg

As far as I know, this was the first one released into the wild. It arrived a month before dealers started showing them as available.

Reactions: rpn
I wonder if we’ll ever see another Ti frame lock Military again. I sure hope so.

There are plenty of them in the secondary market. Plus, those ti framelock millies (plain, fluted, and kw ti/cf) were moving very slowly at dealers such that they had to discount them significantly in order to sell out.

Back