Frankenstein Grips & Users Let’s see them

They were made by Igorded. Let me know if you have trouble finding him. He does extra work. Both sets of scales fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. I've been using mine doing modeling projects atvmy house and the scalea still look perfect.

I love those scales on the 550. I have been looking for some for the exact knife.

Should I just message him on here?

They were made by Igorded. Let me know if you have trouble finding him. He does extra work. Both sets of scales fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. I've been using mine doing modeling projects atvmy house and the scalea still look perfect.

Becoming a user more and more everyday. This knife is so great! It just keeps getting better and better every day!!

qvJbkir.jpg

The local outdoor shop by my house still has NOS 154cm grips. I think they may have some mini's. I will have to check for you

JonesE JonesE I'm a big fan of 550 154cm. The hollow grind makes for a great slicer. I'd love to get my hands on a mini grip with the same hollow grind.

I am extremely jealous of you guys that can make the mini grip work for you. They and the mini Freek are just too small for my hands. I bought two in the past for my boys when they were in scouts. Seeing some of these awesome pics you guys are posting of your grips makes me appreciate the grips I have even more.

JonesE

Will the Hogue RSK and Mini-RSK take scales or other parts from the Griptillian and Mini Grip respectively?

Back