Free ,,,,Free...Horton knives, Carbon fiber necker,, defensive shank..PHOTOS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Horton will never get filthy rich, giving away Knives,,

It could be the owner. Nobody seems to like poor Dan Snyder.

Perhaps they will blame The Fans. That's nice and diffuse ... no one individual can get very upset, then.

Me? I think they'll blame The Coach. Jim Zorn was a surprise last year -- after a very public campaign, this nearly no-name fellow was suddenly anointed. And you can't say last year was a success. Well, perhaps Mr. Zorn was cheap.:rolleyes:

I think it's been about 17 years since the Redskins were a good team. That's really an astoundingly long time, given how enormously much money the owner makes off this franchise (and has spent). Guess it goes to show -- money does not confer expertise.

Got to be careful to avoid stomping on Mochilla for the win.:)

Just one last bit of assistance, as he runs under the goal posts.:)

Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........

Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........

Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........

Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........Hipboots loves Fantasy Feces..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back