FREE..Horton Knives #1 edc, Give Away..PLEASE READ THE RULES,,,POST 1 TIME PER DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ain't Shit for Free.... playa,,,

In case one of these beeyotches gets disqualified... :p

Did I win? I gots to win, that way I can have TWO things that are "Built for Bad Times".

1. That bitchin knife
2. That bitch ex-wife. :D

Here it goes, men.. at 6:28 pm central time tonight, we will be giving away the blade.. The TENNESSEE CASH 3, evening drawing will select a # 000 through 999 , whoever has that post # gets the blade,,, if the post is by me or not legit, i will set up a new draw date.. The only thing that will disqualify you is if you have another post on the same day of the winning post.. I cannot proofread all the days so lets hope your honest.. Come join in our threads,, and in the Club Platinum.. most of all thanks for supporting me and my forum here on Bladeforums.. so all you guys tune in tonight,,, i will be at a surprise party for my aunt, but i will open this thread about 5pm ...Let the Shit Talking begin,, you do not have to be present to win,, but,, i would love to load up this forum with shit talk.>. Fugawee thinks he has got this shit,, thats the word on the street.:jerkit:.

I have large and 3xl shirts left,, if you wear that size and you want one,, starting now,, post anything,, that starts with "Jeremy Horton". Like Jeremy Horton is a drunk Bitch. Or Jeremy horton loves tater tots,, and I will select the best and make a poll where we all will vote,, the winner gets a shirt, if you want one,, fo free,, conus only. Or you help pay shippin,, we can work it out,, all I have is large and 3xl. Or. If you want a xl I will send you a used one off my back.. Thanks homies,, have fun posting,, I love shit fo free,,

Post as many times as you want,, be creative,, hell I looked I have one 2xl. So,, a xl,, slightly used, 2xl, 3xl or a large,, post away... And I will give a shirt to the person who posts the best Semi nude woman picture ,, go I want to see T&A. And creative shit,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back