Freedom GAW winner announced!

In honor of the upcoming (U.S.) holiday, the 4th of July, celebrating our freedom, I've decided to do another give away with a knife I had listed for sale.

A Free American made knife to celebrate American freedom!

Up for grabs is a NiB s30v Kershaw Blur.

To enter, tell me what you're doing this 4th of July.

Must be 18 years of age or older, must be an address in the United States of America, must be legal to own where you live (assisted, and length)

20170518_180736_zpssxrcxuzv.jpg

So photobucket is fishing for more money now, restricting it's access as a 3rd party hosting site without a paid membership, so pic is down, but it was there...
to hell with photobucket though, time to go with another site.

Winner is The Fort The Fort
Congrats!

Last edited:
I'm on shift on the 4th, so I'll be making sure the lights stay on for Sacramento ;)

~Chip

I'm in!

This 4th of July I will be barbecuing at home with my wife and kids. We've got a new one, so I won't be out in the field this year.

Great 4th of July GAW.
I had an original camping invite at
a local spot, but it may be cancelled.
So, either way, I always like to watch
at least one, or more Fireworks displays.
Happy 4th, & Thanks for the chance.
B.T.B.

Awesome GAW! This 4th I will be having my parents over my house for a family BBQ to help get my mother's mind off of things. Unfortunately she is having major surgery the following day.

I'm in! Great giveaway!

What I'll be doing on the 4th will be a clambake of all sorts of goodies, hard shell crabs, clams, some crawfish if I can find some at a good price(man did they ever get expensive up north!), and of course some corn on the cob along with whole potatoes thrown in. Can't forget an entire container of Old Bay to season it all up.

At night I'll be setting off some rockets and maybe try shooting over top of codycash's house, haha.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Not an entry, but thank you for doing this.

Everyone please enjoy your Holiday and be safe. It isn't easy trying to open a knife when you are missing 3 fingers.

weather permitting, I throw the fishing kayak in the car, grab the gear and fill that little storage area in the back of the Kayak with some cold drinks. Get the kayak in the water and hope for some tight lines...........be sure to make it home for a BBQ with the family and then go say "OOOOH" and "AHHHHHH" at the fireworks.

Giddyup

Cosmo

If I win send it to member BA_Colt, I had a Whirlwind when they first came out, it was a great medium sized knife and the AO was new and so kewl back then. Now it's as common as flippers and non AO knives.

I think we're just hanging out at home and grillin' with the kids, my daughter's bf doesn't drink so we mos likely wont or I may have a beer or two with dinner. If I can find my Big Bang Cannon I'll take it out if I still have some bangsite if not I could pick some up in town about a half an hour away. If not I'll take out some of my guns to make some noise.

Thanks for the generous GAW and good luck to everyone else.

I'm In :)

BBQ with family, shooting the paintball guns (if I can get the right parts) and fireworks for the kids...

Thanks for the chance...

Back