Freedom GAW winner announced!

Hoping to start the day right at Waffle House and maybe a movie. Too Hot and Humid for a BBQ. Thanks for the chance!!!

We're going to Bbq through the day then take the boat out in the Gulf where we can see the fireworks from four or five different beaches.
Happy 4th

I took a few extra days off this weekend to paint my truck which was bugging the crap out of me. Depending on how today and tomorrow go I might still be painting. Of course though when the light show starts in sure we will be with family and BBQ.

I'm in, thank you.

I'm in this is awesome.
I will be marching in the towns parade with the American legion. After that my house for BBQ and fireworks for the kids. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday.

Not an entry please. I will be around the house with family. Just like I like it :). Everyone have a safe Independence day.

I will probably be sitting on the dock with boat keys in hand, with a cooler full of beer, waiting for it to stop raining..

I'll give it a shot! I'll be working, but my tow truck lights up like a firecracker when she's running down the highway! Plus I get to cruise around with the wifey saving the day and watching firework shows from all over the county! Great giveaway and thank you for the opportunity!!!:D

Im in! We'll be spending time with family having bbq and fireworks. And I even get the day off work. Thanks for the giveaway.

And a special thanks to all those who serve and have served so that my family and all who live here can enjoy this wonderful nation.

In honor of the upcoming (U.S.) holiday, the 4th of July, celebrating our freedom, I've decided to do another give away with a knife I had listed for sale.

A Free American made knife to celebrate American freedom!

Up for grabs is a NiB s30v Kershaw Blur.

To enter, tell me what you're doing this 4th of July.

Must be 18 years of age or older, must be an address in the United States of America, must be legal to own where you live (assisted, and length)

20170518_180736_zpssxrcxuzv.jpg

So photobucket is fishing for more money now, restricting it's access as a 3rd party hosting site without a paid membership, so pic is down, but it was there...
to hell with photobucket though, time to go with another site.

Winner will be selected July 4th around noon.
We will take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway and come home to fix some BBQ.

Congrats to the winnner! And thanks for the chance of the gaw super cool. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone.

Back