1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Freeman 451 Button Lock with G10 Inlay

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by GMox677, Aug 25, 2019.

1. GMox677

GMox677 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2018
    Up for trade is my Freeman 451 button lock. I ended up acquiring two of these so one has to go. The knife is brand new and has only been opened and closed a couple times. It is one of the smoothest knives you'll ever handle. It has zero blade play and S35Vn steel. Blade is centered. These do not come with a box but I will include a USA Made Blade knife mat that was included when I bought the knife.

I am interested in:

Chris Reeve Knives (I'll add cash of course)
    Benchmade Anthem
    Other Benchmades
    ZT Knives
    Lionsteel
    Southern Grind
    Anything will be considered.

Thanks!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. foeieof

foeieof Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 31, 2019
    PMed

3. C-TAC

C-TAC Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2013
    PMed as well

4. KyleKV

KyleKV Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jun 23, 2018
    Is this still available. if so I have a like new in box microtech socom elite 2018 2 tone tanto
    . One very fine mark on clip from previous owner