Friday evening chicken curry special

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 18 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Few hairline crack on bayar wood handle most likely to go nowhere. Super sharp blade! $48 *SOLD*

Q75mOfw.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
Hi, Bookie. Good to see you back here again; it's been a while.

Nowadays no news is not always good news.

Hi Cul! Been better, but no crying in my beer. Just hanging out at the VA a lot. Had to see if Anil's khuks are as good as his Dad's. My Kesar Lal is so favored at my house that it is listed in my will. Hope you are doing alright.

Hi Cul! Been better, but no crying in my beer. Just hanging out at the VA a lot. Had to see if Anil's khuks are as good as his Dad's. My Kesar Lal is so favored at my house that it is listed in my will. Hope you are doing alright.
Hello Mr Bookie I’ve prayed for you often when you would come to mind! God bless!

The khuk arrived in this afternoon's mail. That crack that Mrs. Martino said would probably not go anywhere. Well, let me tell you. When the khuk was unpacked, that crack, well that crack must have went to Arkansas because it sure wasn't there any longer! So Bookie b lucky once again and got more than his monies worth from HI. Oh. Did I forget to tell you that this thing is sharp? Just as sharp as his Dad, Kesar, would do and I am well pleased with this purchase. So eat yer heart out Kamidog. You missed out on a helluvadeal, Bucko!

Hi George! Hope you're doing well.

Yeah I did Doc! I had to go to the dentist to have a tooth extracted and they said they wouldnt do it unless I paid $3000 for either a root canal or an implant! Them dentist are outta their freeking minds. Looks like I might have to go to Mexico. Anyway got to save a few bucks till that tooth is gone. Glad you got it doc! Looks to be a very nice blade for sure! Enjoy!

Always a nice thing when the cracks go to Arkansas. Ndog, I don't mess with dentist, if it hurts it gets pulled. I don't have very many left, corn on the cob is really tough these days. Figure when they are all gone I'll get me some of them false choppers, the real plastic looking ones, not the wooden ones like George Washington had.
I'll be able to smile and look like Farrah Fawcett. Maybe I need an operation.?

Did I hear someone mention the lovely Miss Farrah Hogsnot from over ta Toad Suck, next'ta Conway, Arkansas? Somethin' about them three teeth of hers when she smiles. Man o man! Tell ya, Bawanna, she'd shore like ta meet up with you!

Did I hear someone mention the lovely Miss Farrah Hogsnot from over ta Toad Suck, next'ta Conway, Arkansas? Somethin' about them three teeth of hers when she smiles. Man o man! Tell ya, Bawanna, she'd shore like ta meet up with you!
Easy Bookie…..I live about 60 miles from Conway, AR! And yes there is definitely a Toad Suck Festival there!!! It’s a small world indeed!!!

Hey, George. Good to hear from you again. Don't get me wrong. I happen to like the Toad Suck area. Have relations down there and Mountain Home.

Hey, George. Good to hear from you again. Don't get me wrong. I happen to like the Toad Suck area. Have relations down there and Mountain Home.
Hey Mr Bookie! I live 60 miles from Conway and I’ve actually never been to Toad Suck but have been close enough to go every year! I’m originally from Mississippi….please don’t hold that against me…. No offense to anyone.. but as Mr Bookie stated… it is such a thing and an annual event! No offense Mr Bookie! So happy you’re well and back on the forum!!!
I’m cancer free and Covid free also! My wife and I was down from it about the last 2 months! But with the antibodies from Covid, we are vaccinated.,. By our immune system and God!!! Thank God! NO VENTILATOR!!!

Back