Friday night and I’ve got the blues...

Adam Fischer

Gold Member
Platinum Member
makes me sad how many great bruisers I can’t find

cypKl87.jpg

Somehow I think you come out on top, with a smile... beautiful collection!

You certainly know your preference! Nice man.

Oh man, those Hand Shaped G10 handles on those Steel Hearts are sweet. I bet they feel even better in hand?
I have an NFNO coming with Hand Shaped G10.

That's Bluetifull! Hyde is going to drool all over his monitor when he sees' this. Where's the V14? :eek::eek::eek: Oh, you gotta land one of those. The Mistress is my fav - I just love that big shiny ho

See! I’m missing a ton!!!

Anyone have one that could fill in the blank spaces let me know, I’ve got a ton more that I’m happy to trade for bruisers

What's the one in the middle?

My favorite Busse is my NMFBM bruiser. It's the best chopper I've had.

Oh my Midnight blue Bruiser Silent Knight would be a worthy addition to your awesome collection.

Cookie nailed it with this one! Yes, for sure! The SK is still one of my top favs of OP2WP2 ~ a timeless classic- a CF Bruiser is a must in this lineup! I'd say that before the V14 for sure hands down! It was so obvious I didn't even realize it. DOH!

Oh my Midnight blue Bruiser Silent Knight would be a worthy addition to your awesome collection.

Cookie nailed it with this one! Yes, for sure! The SK is still one of my top favs of OP2WP2 ~ a timeless classic- a CF Bruiser is a must in this lineup! I'd say that before the V14 for sure hands down! It was so obvious I didn't even realize it. DOH!

Back