Friday night and I’ve got the blues...

you are missing a balanced long clip bme2 :cool: unless you have it and i didnt spotted it!

Come on fellas I’m sure you long time collectors have some old blues you’d be happy to trade away for some current bacon

Adam, would it be possible to get a few close up pics of the Competition finish Steel Heart with the Hand Shaped G10 handles?
Btw, how do you like those hand shaped g10's?
Thanx!

I had the Blues once
QxxoZhX.jpg

Some of the old Blue and Black G10 looks a lot more black than blue:

bkbPMxk.jpg

On top we have a "Badger Attack - CG grade, black crinkle with blue-black G-10" from the Busse Company Store in 2007. Hardly any blue in that one. If I didn't know from the description what it was (I still have the email from the BCS), I don't think I'd be able to positively identify it.

Below that a CGFBM from 2006 with magnum black and blue G10 handles and urban gray coating.

I know I have a satin black and blue G10 Game Warden around somewhere, and probably an extra fat GW with a coated black blade and black and blue G10 handle, but I have o idea where ai put them.

Some of the old Blue and Black G10 looks a lot more black than blue:

bkbPMxk.jpg

On top we have a "Badger Attack - CG grade, black crinkle with blue-black G-10" from the Busse Company Store in 2007. Hardly any blue in that one. If I didn't know from the description what it was (I still have the email from the BCS), I don't think I'd be able to positively identify it.

Below that a CGFBM from 2006 with magnum black and blue G10 handles and urban gray coating.

I know I have a satin black and blue G10 Game Warden around somewhere, and probably an extra fat GW with a coated black blade and black and blue G10 handle, but I have o idea where ai put them.
Both are awesome "older" bruisers and cool examples to show how the colors have changed over the years but that CGFBM is AMAZING! I love that model in general but that one in particular is epic!

Back