4yHugHL.jpg

JAhw6Ry.jpg

bupByK4.jpg

0RokTxz.jpg

MVCeOql.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Kiteman! I hope you finally got this one!!! You’ll never be the same when you get it in your hand!!!
Good luck my friend and hope you get the DD!!
Thanks, George! I feel like I was Johnny on the Spot here, but I still have my fingers crossed just in case!

I have lots of stuff out here on the farm to try the Farm Knife out on!

Thanks, George! I feel like I was Johnny on the Spot here, but I still have my fingers crossed just in case!

I have lots of stuff out here on the farm to try the Farm Knife out on!
Good luck my friend! This one looks like a beauty for sure! Let me know when you get the DD!!

George, I'm happy to report the Deal is Done and I should have this beauty before too long at all! :thumbsup:
Kiteman I’m so friggin happy for you!! Man it’s been a long time coming and I certainly hope you see the beauty in this as I’ve come to love! Ms Yangdu spoke very highly of these knives as she saw them in action by so of the Nepalese people using it!
Happy for you!

Kiteman I’m so friggin happy for you!! Man it’s been a long time coming and I certainly hope you see the beauty in this as I’ve come to love! Ms Yangdu spoke very highly of these knives as she saw them in action by so of the Nepalese people using it!
Happy for you!
Thank you very much, George! I am glad I was paying attention to the Forum tonite!

Those swords posted earlier were pretty darn cool too. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, George! I am glad I was paying attention to the Forum tonite!

Those swords posted earlier were pretty darn cool too. :thumbsup:
I definitely know this depends on the heat treat but my question to Ms Yangdu was can this knife chop as good as an AK? And her response was it might cut even better!
Nough said!

I definitely know this depends on the heat treat but my question to Ms Yangdu was can this knife chop as good as an AK? And her response was it might cut even better!
Nough said!
I'm planning on putting the knife thru it's paces for sure. I'm actually envisioning it helping me clean the squirrels I hunt every fall!

I have asked my Tamang to do some pretty ridiculous stuff and it generally hasn't complained, and this blade seems much beefier!

I'm planning on putting the knife thru it's paces for sure. I'm actually envisioning it helping me clean the squirrels I hunt every fall!

I have asked my Tamang to do some pretty ridiculous stuff and it generally hasn't complained, and this blade seems much beefier!
Kiteman-These things are beasts. You'll love it.

Well, you all were right, I do love it! :D Took the mule all week to get here from Reno, but it was sure worth the wait.

Too early for anything beyond chicken-eyeing and coon-fingering, but Wow! This thing is awesome!

Well, you all were right, I do love it! :D Took the mule all week to get here from Reno, but it was sure worth the wait.

Too early for anything beyond chicken-eyeing and coon-fingering, but Wow! This thing is awesome!
Glad you like it Kiteman. I guess the scales were my stumbling block for quit a while....long story short, I own 4 now! I hope it’s pleasing to you in your chore endeavors! Happy for you!

Glad you like it Kiteman. I guess the scales were my stumbling block for quit a while....long story short, I own 4 now! I hope it’s pleasing to you in your chore endeavors! Happy for you!
George, I am lovin' this thing!

I feel like I should be getting ready to rumble with Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York. :thumbsup:

I knocked the new off the Farm Knife yesterday and was blown away by the performance.

The edge retention, amazing. Cutting power, phenomenal.

I had a bunch of trees to trim and the FK did things my Tamang never could. I'm always gripping my Tamang by the end to generate more power and I end up with a hot spot like crazy. Perfect comfort with no blisters while using the FK. :thumbsup:
Gotta eat my Wheaties, tho, this thing is a lot of metal to swing a bunch and I got tuckered out by the end of the job, for sure.

Absolutely love this knife and am very happy with my purchase!

I knocked the new off the Farm Knife yesterday and was blown away by the performance.

The edge retention, amazing. Cutting power, phenomenal.

I had a bunch of trees to trim and the FK did things my Tamang never could. I'm always gripping my Tamang by the end to generate more power and I end up with a hot spot like crazy. Perfect comfort with no blisters while using the FK. :thumbsup:
Gotta eat my Wheaties, tho, this thing is a lot of metal to swing a bunch and I got tuckered out by the end of the job, for sure.

Absolutely love this knife and am very happy with my purchase!
I couldn’t have said it better Kiteman. Mine have been phenomenal in their performance. I had to prove to myself they were more than just a meat cleaver on steroids! I’d put the performance up against an AK in a heartbeat as long as it has the proper temper! They definitely bite deeply and mine has exhibited outstanding performance! Thumbs up to Kumar for sure!!

I couldn’t have said it better Kiteman. Mine have been phenomenal in their performance. I had to prove to myself they were more than just a meat cleaver on steroids! I’d put the performance up against an AK in a heartbeat as long as it has the proper temper! They definitely bite deeply and mine has exhibited outstanding performance! Thumbs up to Kumar for sure!!
Every time I use my Tamang, I have to touch up the edge afterward. Not a lot, mind you, but at least a little.

The FK required no such thing. After a LOT of cutting yesterday, I checked the edge frequently as I worked. When I was finished, the edge looked like it did when I began. Scratched a bit, sure, but still just as sharp and keen. Mulberry, catalpa and ash were some of the woods I was chopping.
Very pleased, George! :):thumbsup:

Great to hear! Mine were oak and plumb trees I needed to eliminate!
I should take photos but usually when I get started I’m ready to get the job done! It’s more like a machete on steroids or an ax with a knife handle!
Mind you, I had to prove this to myself even if it meant ruining one. So I thought I’ve got 4 and if I mess it up I’ll not repeating this costly mistake!
It definitely wasn’t the case!
Thus, my review!

Back