FRIDAY SALE! 12 heat treat optimized CPM 4V Light Choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I really wanted one of these. Both of my replies at the beginning of the hour timed out and never posted.

$460 without sheath in micarta, black or natural (five sets in natural, two sets in black available)

Sheath with dangler $80

That late unlock was ridiculous. I literally refreshed 3 times. Well played, Nathan.

Proxy for PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne

Did it unlock after 3 or is my clock off

Yup. I hit refresh more than once. Boo lol

It was a late unlock. Nathan is very sneaky today or Bladeforums needs a nappy change.

This totally threw me off, haha. I would have been faster otherwise..... was on a 2 bar cell phone connection at the hospital. I timed it down to the second on my watch (reset my Sinn to the atomic clock 5 minutes before.

Not sneaky. He's been on another thread chatting about machines. Probably lost track of seconds. Yup, sneaky :D

Sorry, I got a phone call shortly before 3:00 and was talking to an old knifemaker friend I hadn't talked to in a while and couldn't see the accurate time on my phone to unlock the thread. It was still 3:00... *shrug*

...sorry...

i thought the threads unlocked automatically at 3 i didnt realize that you actually had to unlock it manually.... the more you know

i thought the threads unlocked automatically at 3 i didnt realize that you actually had to unlock it manually.... the more you know

So that there's no confusion:

The thread starter, i.e, Nathan is the only person who can lock / unlock his sales thread with the exception of the Super-M's n/ Admin.

The rest of us will have to refresh the page to ensure that it is unlocked before stating our claim via a posting!

I've just got to post once in the last light chopper sales thread. Beautiful knives Nathan and Company. Congratulations to those that got one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back