Friday Sale! 3" EDC, CPM 4V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it is possible that they are still around in his alternate reality?
If that was the case, I would have one by now... I want to live there (then?).

So, it is possible that they are still around in his alternate reality?
If that was the case, I would have one by now... I want to live there (then?).
If you're referring to infinite realities, then they are always available, they always have been, and they always will be. We can enjoy they idea that all things are possible, and in a sense, inevitable. You and I have already had this discussion infinitely. Hello again, and hello forever.

If you're referring to infinite realities, then they are always available, they always have been, and they always will be. We can enjoy they idea that all things are possible, and in a sense, inevitable. You and I have already had this discussion infinitely. Hello again, and hello forever.
To that end, then (at least) one of "me" has never seen this post, another hasn't seen the subforum, another hasn't even been on this site, et al...

In some semblance of the term, Your talking to yourself then?

I think I need to lay off the sobriety disruptive goodies... :D;)

Anyone order an extra in black micarta that changes their mind; please let me know via pm.Thanks!

..and now I partake.
Have I arrived far too late?
Ah, a sense of time.

5/7/5, for you all.

Maybe Mike has discovered some of those other dimensions (total of 9?) which quantum physicists have been theorizing about?

Hey, a high mind can be very liberated and a very imaginative one. I already like this guy very much :D

I'll be on a plane on Friday, but I'm dying to get my first CPK knife. An EDC in D3V would be a dream come true, and it sounds like this may be the last chance during a sale.

If there's anyone willing to proxy it would be greatly appreciated!

I'll be on a plane on Friday, but I'm dying to get my first CPK knife. An EDC in D3V would be a dream come true, and it sounds like this may be the last chance during a sale.

If there's anyone willing to proxy it would be greatly appreciated!
You can use your phone on a plane, most have WiFi on board now. Just can't have it in use while taking off/landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back