Friday sale practice thread!

I don’t know about you guys but I need some practice on how quick I can post.

I figured this thread was a good place to start and doesn’t clog up the other threads. (I hope this is ok ;))

The purpose of this thread is to:

1) refresh the screen a few times
2) click the thread title
3) scroll as fast as you can to the bottom
4) click in the post box
5) as fast as you can type either one letter, number, or punctuation (if you’re feeling overly confident you can type an entire word)
6) quickly click post reply
7) hit refresh a few more times and watch your number move down the list :p

Please see next post as an example. ;)

Here are a couple extra pointers:
- upgrade your internet from dial up
- don’t use a typewriter
- upgrade your computer or tablet
- if you are wireless stand right beside your modem
- (this next part is really important) tell your roommate, wife, kids, and other family members to get off their screens and don’t use Netflix till you confirm your spot is sucured!

Feel free to let me know if I have missed anything.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
I’m right there with you , stretching fingers , mouse position , refresh refresh !!!!

I’ve only seen a presale... and honestly came across it accidently. You guys are making me nervous about later today.

If you’re going into this with a phone and have been contemplating upgrading, now is probably a good time. I know I should... :eek:

Good luck everyone!

Oh yeah, and we’re definitely breaking the internet today. Probably twice.

It’s only fun for the guys who score or already have one. Stop lying.lol :cool: There’s nothing fun sitting at phone or computer waiting for thread to start unless you sit in front of computer for a living and are getting paid for hitting the refresh button! My.02 from a workin guy. Good luck to everyone! Have a good weekend no matter what.

This is depressing to even try on a practice basis. The only way I have any hope of trying to even make this interesting is by trying to guess how many dozen places out of the running I’ll end up after my post finally stops free-falling into oblivion.

Last edited:
Back