Friday sale practice thread!

Actually, no! Since the sale will be in the Main Sale Area, there will be no locked thread. Nathan will post a new thread there at 3PM ET and you have to refresh to see the new post -> click on it -> go to bottom and post your reply and hit enter. Gluck!

Hence why that Main makers' area FS is more heart-pounding and a little more difficult than the ones in subform and a little bit more skill, steely nerves plus luck all factor in :)

I recently bought a 2018 MacBook Pro to replace my older (2011) iMac because Apple no longer offers update supports for their computers which were older than 2012 :( Therefore no more OS updates such as Mojave for that ol' gal which will be stuck with High Sierra OS in perpetuity.

The laptop uses a tracker pad which technically is NOT a mouse so having been used to using an actual mouse, the change over proved to be to my detriment when it came to Nathan's sales because even though the laptop is hardwired (ethernet) and technically faster as opposed to the desktop which is on WiFi and technically slower, my dexterous ineptitude with the tracking pad vs the mouse was kicking my ass!

Solution: new Apple bluetooth mouse for $99 :mad: (ol' gal was already put on Craigslist and sold with mouse)

I knew we had something in common, I learned punters on a Commodore 64, that’s why I don’t have a smart phone.:rolleyes:

Not the good ones

You so bad

raw

In for one in burlap micarta please. Thank you!

That was definitely better. I've got a chance as long as the bladeforums "server error" doesn't get me again.

Back