Friendship offerings from Father for 2/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Enjoy the friendship offerings from father!

L to r

17 1/4 inch 26 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Red and gray satisal wood handle. Top notch work by Kumar. $145. *SOLD*

16 inch 19 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade at $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce Gopte Knife by Ram Kumar. Beautiful bayar wood handle. $100 even. *SOLD*

AmKEYTh.jpg

L to r

16 inch 19 ounce villager fit and finish Char Chirra by Ram Kumar and Barna. Horn and brass combo handle. Super sharp and blade for your collection at $100 even. *SOLD*

9 inch 8 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $55. *SOLD*

12 inch 5 ounce Reti by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $38. *SOLD*

8 7/8'' 4 ounce villager fit and finish Bilton by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $23. SOLD*

4UaRi7K.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
The Char Chirra & Gopte are calling to me. Alas, I must pass. Most tempted by the Bilton. Always wanted one. These will go fast.

Last edited:
Happy to help, give us a report when it arrives, I gave her your address.:rolleyes:
I already have one.
The Char Chirra is holding a place in my head, I don't have one of those.
Probably have to hold off though for the next one.

Happy to help, give us a report when it arrives, I gave her your address.:rolleyes:
I already have one.
The Char Chirra is holding a place in my head, I don't have one of those.
Probably have to hold off though for the next one.
Wow! This really is a Friendship Offering. That is way too kind of you. My momma taught me if someone gives you a gift, you never give it away. So, this one will be sticking with me for the long haul. I will give the bestest report I can. Thank you kindly my good man.

EMS on the 16 inch 19 ounce villager fit and finish Char Chirra by Ram Kumar and Barna. Horn and brass combo handle. Super sharp and blade for your collection at $100 even.

Sorry, it is too pretty to let go.

Got the DD!
I have a feeling that Char Chirra is going to be lightning fast and you will want to hold it and stare at it for hours. PLEASE let us know what you think about it and maybe give us a pic or two to ogle over.

EMS 9 inch 8 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $55. Got the DD!
I couldn’t stand it any longer!
Did you already have one of these? If not I would love to hear what you think about it too. Mine is my little companion.

I already have one.

I am going to try to make some Biltong in the meantime. I want to see how Bilton cuts thick dried meat. When I receive it I'll test 'er out and put up a review.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Char Chirra is going to be lightning fast and you will want to hold it and stare at it for hours. PLEASE let us know what you think about it and maybe give us a pic or two to ogle over.

Did you already have one of these? If not I would love to hear what you think about it too. Mine is my little companion.

I am going to try to make some Biltong in the meantime. I want to see how Bilton cuts thick dried meat. When I receive it I'll test 'er out and put up a review.
Eric this is my fifth MMB so what does that tell you about my thoughts concerning IT?
I absolutely love them!
I also have about 5 AK Bowie’s. I love the design on both!

Eric this is my fifth MMB so what does that tell you about my thoughts concerning IT?
I absolutely love them!
I also have about 5 AK Bowie’s. I love the design on both!
Yeah, my AK Bowie is one of my favorites. It works well for food, fire wood and everything in between. So versatile. I think you were the one who sold me on them. You and Ndog.

Back