Frontier Offerings

Very nice! So far I'm really liking the "Unnamed", particularly with the leather wrap right now for my project, but would love a hilted stag one later as well. I can carry that size more places.

Brian when you get a chance send me a pm I think I can help you out with that,
56d1eb355af4f33babc353b5e500f30f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got home tonight to find the Ironwood mini-Revenant I snagged last week stuffed into my mailbox.

Tore that box open as soon as I got into the house. I've been in buyer's remorse mode for three weeks - after a small measure of self control, I way overspent these past few weeks. Way overspent. And then I opened this box.

Jaw dropping. Just don't even know what to say. The pics on the sale thread don't even come close. I'm not regretting this one! There will be pics, tomorrow.

I got home tonight to find the Ironwood mini-Revenant I snagged last week stuffed into my mailbox.

Tore that box open as soon as I got into the house. I've been in buyer's remorse mode for three weeks - after a small measure of self control, I way overspent these past few weeks. Way overspent. And then I opened this box.

Jaw dropping. Just don't even know what to say. The pics on the sale thread don't even come close. I'm not regretting this one! There will be pics, tomorrow.

Can't wait to see the pics! Mine has been with me everyday since it arrived.

I second everything you said. My rev edc arrived today (along with a proper revenant) and they're both absolutely incredible!

Here ya go. As promised, my latest. My Ironwood mini-Revenant. Along with a few others.

I'm smitten.

Some pants for the Revenant.

JRE "N" Sheath (works but I much prefer the Diomedes).

Diomedes 6" Trekker (this one is nice).

Wrapped goodness and my youngest daughter putting her first "real" knife through her "test". It passed and she loves it. Thanks Allen!

55a33b43b8f797f66d2f79369f42d840.jpg

899b2191edfec3248371fdfc7a8ad984.jpg

877edbfa84c692294da716afd2c81b5b.jpg

4d9fcfbf27a39a9241bc464636c76852.jpg

65ed45a00dd36da3c842927c90027fe9.jpg

Wrapped goodness and my youngest daughter putting her first "real" knife through her "test". It passed and she loves it. Thanks Allen!

55a33b43b8f797f66d2f79369f42d840.jpg

899b2191edfec3248371fdfc7a8ad984.jpg

877edbfa84c692294da716afd2c81b5b.jpg

4d9fcfbf27a39a9241bc464636c76852.jpg

65ed45a00dd36da3c842927c90027fe9.jpg

Did she make that at Trackrock? Or is that the one Allen made? That's awesome Nathan. And of course your frontier collection Rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she make that at Trackrock? Or is that the one Allen made? That's awesome Nathan. And of course your frontier collection Rocks!

It's one of the ones that Allen made at Trackrock, he made three that I know of. We were watching him work and he offered to let her "help" and for 15-20 mins she hammered on this one. It made her day and she is now as big a fan of Allen as Tony is. 😊 It's actually very comfortable and balanced as Allen forged it with a tapered tang.

Last edited:
He's officially on my blacklist. He tried to get me to drag a jeep wagoneer home for him the other day, fully aware it meant getting shot by some old Carolina farmer. And he's been posting Instagram pics all day from Dallas - just tempting me with every post.

We're not friends.

Gotta go. Allen just posted on Instagram...hahahahaha

Back