Frozen in

I decided to brave the bridges, and I am here at FF all by myself. Thats pretty rare. Hope y'all are staying warm.

How much longer did it take you to get in ?

Going to put a blanket on the bed tonight, we're expecting 30 degree temps here in SW Florida tonight.......for us, that's getting to be on the cool side.

Great opportunity t0 mess with Dylan's stuff !

We had freezing rain last night, and we've been in the low 20s since. I spent 45 minutes deicing my wife's CUV so that we could brace the roads. Most sections of Interstate are/were closed, and the bridges opened just in time for us to drive to the hospital. Out daughter is having surgery on her eye today. Needless to say, having to drive on icy roads didn't help our anxiety any. Stay warm and safe, everyone.

If you’re just puttering around lost w/out your team, you could go ahead and knock out a thin custom cpm runt w curly koa, natural liners & no pinstripes for me! :D:thumbsup:

Stay safe, Andy.

We had freezing rain last night, and we've been in the low 20s since. I spent 45 minutes deicing my wife's CUV so that we could brace the roads. Most sections of Interstate are/were closed, and the bridges opened just in time for us to drive to the hospital. Out daughter is having surgery on her eye today. Needless to say, having to drive on icy roads didn't help our anxiety any. Stay warm and safe, everyone.
Wish the best of luck to you and yours

We started motorcycle class this past weekend with it being 31 degrees outside both Saturday and Sunday. Monday afternoon it was 72. Yesterday school was cancelled due to ice and a high of 28, and this morning we put the kids on the bus with a 2 hour delay and a wind chill of 7 degrees. For this coming weekend's motorcycle class, we'll have highs of 72 and 68. Can you say rollercoaster?

We’ve had subzero weather daily for the last couple week just north of “Big Deal”. Very odd compared to last January that was 50 degrees above current temperatures

South Alabama here, Had to put it in 4 wheel drive for 20+ miles on a highway to go hunting this morning... since work was closed cause were all snowed in.

Back