• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Apple Pen, Apple Watch, Suunto Cheap!!

Cleaning out some stuff that doesn’t get used or recently got replaced. Prices include PP fees and shipping within the CONUS.

- Gen 1 Apple Pen. I recently upgraded my Ipad and no longer need this. It is in excellent shape. I have hardly used it. **Update** I just located the original box with spare tip. SOLD

- Apple Watch Gen 3. This is my wife’s old running watch. She has used it pretty much everyday since she got it. The bands are good and it is fully functional. I just reset it to factory default settings. Near the bottom it has a deep scratch and a small chip out of one corner of the glass. Neither scratch affects the performance of the touch screen. Priced accordingly. SOLD

- Suunto Spartan Wrist Trainer. This was my primary running watch. It still works but it’s time for a replacement. Battery holds a charge for about 5 days without using the GPS. If I’m running daily, I have to charge it every 2-3 days. Connects to third party devices like HR monitors. All buttons still function but the backlight recently stopped working. 35.00

Check the link for pics: https://imgur.com/a/8vLhTEk

Last edited:
Back