• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Assorted Gear (Tactical Pen, Wallet, Small Knives etc...)

Payment through paypal Goods and services only, prices include shipping and paypal fees.
Prompt payment expected. First "I'll take it" has dibs. Not interested in trades.
I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone for any reason.

All items for sale are used and show some wear but generally are in good shape. I'll make notes of any specifics. Please see picture for details on the items and their condition: https://imgur.com/zGMxb0p

Maxpedition Acantha Tactical Pen: Was written with little, light scratches on the body if you look close. Includes box and secondary tip. Asking $28
Recycled Firefighter Wallet
: Pocketed a few times, only shows wear from rubbing in my pocket. Asking $18 *SOLD*

The following items are all $5 each when purchased with any item above, or take both remaining items for $9. The items are as follows.

CRKT Parasaw Bracelet
: Worn a few times, wire saw is still wrapped inside.
Parker Stainless Click pen: Light wear from carry, barely written with.*SOLD*
Spyderco Bug
: Largest of the bug series, fair amount of scratches on handle and a large scratch on the blade (can't see in picture), still plenty usable.*SOLD*
Gerber Bear Grylls knife
: Has been used and carried a bit, shows wear and could probably use a sharpening.

Best way to contact me is by PM and my paypal address is: shmavey94@yahoo.com
Feel free to contact me with any questions. If you are unable to PM please comment on the thread and follow up with an email to: shmavey@gmail.com (be sure to include your bladeforums username in the email).

Last edited:
The wallet, Parker pen, and Spyderco bug are sold!

Last edited:
Back