• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Automatic Limited Bulgarian knife - Manly - numbered and very rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is this very very rare automatic knife - bulgarian made - Manly. It is from a limited forum purchase back in 2011, only 100 were made and the guys from Manly promised they will never again produce it.

The knife itself has a very interesting design - it showed up in some russian prison done by an inmate. It has a certificate, box, the knife is absolutely new and unused. The handle is made from cocobolo, the steel is RWL34 at 60 hrc(RWL34 = CPM154, and by the way - RWL abbreviation is named after Robert "Bob" Loveless!). "Militaria-BG 014/100" is written on a very nice place on the handle.

If you are not familiar with Manly knives please google it - they make really nice knives and have gained fame in Europe and USA already. They provide lifetime warranty!

Additional pics:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/fqrd6kbo/

The price is $600 via paypal.
I will ship worldwide with registered mail for free. I am located in Europe, Bulgaria.
First "I will take it" takes it. Additional info - just pm me.

Last edited:
Sellers/Selling -
  1. Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item, have it in your possession and clearly list the TOTAL selling price.
    • There is no "testing the waters" or "gauge buyer interest".
    • "Net to me" needs to be figured into your LISTED PRICE
    • Insurance is the responsibility of the SELLER not the Buyer. This is for your protection.
    • Paypal "friends & family" is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. This is for your protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back