• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Bark River Springbok 3V

Selling my Bark River Springbok in CPM 3V with maroon micarta. This general purpose/field use model has a drop point blade that measures 3.775" with an overall length of 8.25". At .156" thick and made of durable CPM 3V super steel this knife is as tough as they come. Weighs 5.875 and includes a leather belt carry sheath (with firesteel loop.) Proudly 100% made in the USA!

Excellent condition. 1st Production. Razor sharp. Sheath has been treated for protection. Unfortunately I do not have box. This is a great all around knife that is very hard to find anymore.

$170 PP G&S, shipped Priority USPS with tracking within USA. Usual "I'll take it" rules apply. Post below you will take it and PM me for Paypal account information and to coordinate shipping. I answer PMs pretty quick. Buyers must be of legal age and be aware of local knife laws regarding purchasing.

Thanks for looking,
Hawk

UY4P5lF.jpg

mvVZr3h.jpg

I'm open to trades. That's a nice knife but not a style I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer though.

Back