• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Beautifully customized Emerson A100 and Journeyman

godsmyjudge

Gold Member
I have two beautifully customized Emersons that have been sitting around with no use for far too long. Time to see if anyone wants to enjoy these beauties.

Next up is a "concealed carry" Journeyman with smooth contoured black g-10 scales and backspacer, polished Ti Nathawut pivot, and polished Ti gray monster thumb-disk. Scales and backspacer were done by Fernando Medina of Lionwerks Knives.

Fit and finish on the scales are excellent. Looks and feels great. Carried this some but hardly used, so blade is near-perfect condition. The backspacer has some kind of blemish that I never noticed it until I took the picture below. Action is great, lockup is early. Blade is slightly off centered, with no bladeplay. Includes original scales and hardware, box and paperwork.

Price is SOLD $287, includes USPS shipping and paypal G&S.

2w0mFgM.jpg

jmgOXc7.jpg

VXMfIYy.jpg

P15Lvkx.jpg

pZT1jHr.jpg

S7aqqw9.jpg

n8E0A3b.jpg

First up, an SOLD Emerson A100 SOLD with lightning strike carbon fiber scales, blue anodized titanium backspacer and gray precision monster thumbdisk, and a Nathawut titanium tank pivot.

LSCF scales and ti backspacer were made by custom knife maker Matt Christensen of Christensen Knifeworks. The LSCF scales are gorgeous and and the fit and finish is superb. There are 2 stripes, 1 front and one back, where the grey of the carbon fiber is a bit lighter than the rest; not sure what that is, but it never bothered me. The backspacer has a chipped ice kind of finish and looks amazing.

I carried this a some but never really used it, so the blade is in near-perfect condition. The action is super smooth, blade is centered with no play, and lockup at 50%. Will include the original scales and all original hardware, but no box.

Price is SOLD $293, includes USPS shipping and paypal G&S.

Fine Print: all prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal G&S fees. CONUS only please. Post your "I'll take it" in-thread, and please follow up promptly with an email or PM for payment info. Paypal only. Payment is required promptly. You must be old enough to buy this to buy this. Please email me with questions, or if you want more pictures. And as always, thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Hey my friend.....I might take the journeyman but a question about the back spacer..........is this an original newer model that had standoffs and you just put a spacer in or is it an older model that only has backspace

My email jadonaldson@herzing.edu

I'll take Journeyman. Payment sent.

Last edited:
Back