• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Ben Tendick Valkyrie Tomahawk with Viking Rune handles

awareunlikeu

Gold Member
Have to get this sold people. Dropping price to $400.00 which is much cheaper than it would come from Ben himself!

Regrettably back up for sale is my Ben Tendick Viking Rune Valkyrie Tomahawk. This hawk is in pristine and never used condition! It's the Same as when I first pulled it out of the box! This thing will shave your beard's off! It is an excellent woods hawk because of the head and the spike and is excellent for breaching/combat. I really really will hate selling this and if all my other sales gets sold, this one will be coming off the market fast! Comes with Ben's custom kydex sheath! Runes on handle are in Old Futhark, and is translated to: Courage is better than keenest steel.

Price: $400.00 USD, to me using PayPal goods and services shipped via UPS Ground with tracking all the way to your door included!*

NOTE that User Pays PayPal Fees of 3.5% and added to price unless you would like to pay F&F

If you would rather use USPS 2 day insured (like most of the sellers use on here) then you cover that cost and it will be added to price. Reason is, I loathe the USPS, there is reason they are cheaper and I exclusively use UPS and have never had issues with them unlike the USPS.

By responding to this thread you affirm that you are over 18 years of age and it is legal for you to own the item(s) in your state/city/jurisdiction. Please no international shipping. CONT US ONLY!

Conditions of sale

First "I'll take it" via email/PM/post gets it. If you email, please state username here on BF.. Timestamp rules. Payment promises, partial payments, etc. not okay. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without stipulating any reason.

If you have any other questions PM or email me at: awareunlikeu@gmail.com

Thank you for looking!

9f8bcfea51ec405adcfe6d25fd103cd1.jpg

7b9402fc043bd41325409577961ea41a.jpg

c4101e27bdd6388e7eff376c605519ff.jpg

0c415c8f8a3a5a3f22d0deee374f8e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Final price drop till she goes to EBay

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Make me an offer BF peeps! Have to get her sold.

Nice piece. How big is the head? How long is it? Any idea of the total weight? Mulling this over. Would be my first hawk.

You going to have to upgrade your membership to sell here. Just a heads up.

Shit You are right, I just realized I am expired. I posted these up before it expired. Waiting on funds to do re up my subscription

Nice piece. How big is the head? How long is it? Any idea of the total weight? Mulling this over. Would be my first hawk.
Head length is 5.5" cutting edge length 3.75
4140 differentially tempered full tang. 25-28 ounces. Natural Westinghouse canvas micarta with flared Stainless Steel tubes with the runes hand carved by Ben himself.

Had it special made by Ben. It's an amazing and balanced hawk. I want to get it out into the woods but I need the money right now for the divorce I am going through.

Back