• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS; Brand New 22mm Black Buffalo Leather 2 Piece Watch Strap

moresnowdays

Gold Member
This is a brand new strap, hand made from Gillander Leather. www.gillanderleather.com
It is custom made, not listed on site. I am the maker, decided to do some straps.
This is premium full grain buffalo leather, feels great and wears well. Hand burnished edges, and hand saddle stitching is done in steel blue. Buckle is a quality 22mm polished stainless.
The strap is 3.5mm thick, and is for a 22mm lug width. Long side is 112mm, and buckle side is 77mm.

Condition: New
Size: and 22mm
Price: $sold via PayPal, shipped USPS Priority CONUS

*watch not included

5mhCD1gl.jpg

5SwUuM9l.jpg

Zf7Fegql.jpg

UJXnVzTl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkg
This is a brand new strap, hand made from Gillander Leather. www.gillanderleather.com
It is custom made, not listed on site. I am the maker, decided to do some straps.
This is premium full grain buffalo leather, feels great and wears well. Hand burnished edges, and hand saddle stitching is done in steel blue. Buckle is a quality 22mm polished stainless.
The strap is 3.5mm thick, and is for a 22mm lug width. Long side is 112mm, and buckle side is 77mm.

Condition: New
Size: and 22mm
Price: $49 via PayPal, shipped USPS Priority CONUS

*watch not included

5mhCD1gl.jpg

5SwUuM9l.jpg

Zf7Fegql.jpg

UJXnVzTl.jpg

So not sure if you saw my comment in your Father’s Day sale post but I have a few questions.

Can the watch band me stitched with black or OD green thread?

I have one watch that has 20mm lugs and another that has 23mm lugs, id like to get a band for both of them.

Back