• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Cheap Spyderco Bradley and used Small Sebenza

Would never think I would be selling my Sebenza but I am. Weddings for your children sure are expensive!

I'm selling a very lightly used Gayle Bradley I bought it 3 months or so ago and was used lightly cutting card board ect. It almost in NIB condition only thing I can see is a small rust spot towards the tang that you can see during opening the blade. Could be dealt with easily. The blade is centered, solid lockup and incredible smooth. I was blown away from the quality of these Taiwan Spydercos they're great. The box is included.

It is priced to sell at $115 + 3% shipped paypal. I will ship both of these knives USPS signature required just to protect both of us. I will only ship to the CONUS.

If I missed anything feel free to ask, it would be better to email me brianjcbs96@gmail.com that would be the best way to contact me if you want to purchase as well. I am going to be at the post office tomorrow anyways so I can ship tomorrow if they sell by then.

Here are the pictures.

11uu7vb.jpg

2dufj44.jpg

Last edited:
Nucking, please get back to me regarding this. Emails and pm have been sent. Thanks.

Update: Wed. 5:00 pm I just received an email from paypal saying a package was shipped. Will update again in a couple of days. To seller, an email saying that you needed a couple days to ship out the knife would be OK with me. Just communicate.

Last edited:
Tkent, this isn't a good sign. I'm going to give him some more time to respond to me. Unless you used PayPal gift option, you should be protected.

Back