1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

FS: Cheap Spyderco Bradley and used Small Sebenza

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by nuckingfuts, Sep 23, 2013.

1. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    Would never think I would be selling my Sebenza but I am. Weddings for your children sure are expensive!

I'm selling a very lightly used Gayle Bradley I bought it 3 months or so ago and was used lightly cutting card board ect. It almost in NIB condition only thing I can see is a small rust spot towards the tang that you can see during opening the blade. Could be dealt with easily. The blade is centered, solid lockup and incredible smooth. I was blown away from the quality of these Taiwan Spydercos they're great. The box is included.

It is priced to sell at $115 + 3% shipped paypal. I will ship both of these knives USPS signature required just to protect both of us. I will only ship to the CONUS.

If I missed anything feel free to ask, it would be better to email me [email protected] that would be the best way to contact me if you want to purchase as well. I am going to be at the post office tomorrow anyways so I can ship tomorrow if they sell by then.

Here are the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  2. prelude92

prelude92 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Sending email.

3. miguet

miguet Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2001
    I'll take the small sebenza

4. damascus blades

damascus blades Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2012
    email sent

5. blade4sell

blade4sell

Dec 11, 2012
    2nd on the CRK

6. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    Sebenza is gone guys thanks alot.

The Bradley is till available though.

7. coiledwire

coiledwire Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2013
    I'll take the Bradley.

8. coiledwire

Aug 30, 2013
    Nucking, please get back to me regarding this. Emails and pm have been sent. Thanks.

9. tkent

tkent

Apr 17, 2013
    Update: Wed. 5:00 pm I just received an email from paypal saying a package was shipped. Will update again in a couple of days. To seller, an email saying that you needed a couple days to ship out the knife would be OK with me. Just communicate.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  10. coiledwire

Aug 30, 2013
    Tkent, this isn't a good sign. I'm going to give him some more time to respond to me. Unless you used PayPal gift option, you should be protected.

11. tkent

tkent

Apr 17, 2013
    Update: Received the sebenza today. Thank you nuckingfuts!!