• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Dr.T, (David Taber), Custom Dino....Brand New, Never carried, Never Used

Up for sale is my bolstered Dr. T "Dino", I am the original and only owner. Took delivery a few months ago, took a look at the fit and finish, (absolutely outstanding), then back into his handmade slippie pouch until I took the photos, (an accurate representation of the condition of the knife).

The scales are outstanding contoured Honey Canvas Micarta, with red G-10 liners. The bolsters are fluted with a hand satin finish. The blade, (CPM-154), is hand rubbed to a smooth satin finish with swedge and a nail nick. The walk and talk is terrific, and there is a half stop.

The Acorn escutcheon is satin finished stainless steel; the stainless spring is flush in all positions.

Specs:

Blade: 2 5/8" Satin CPM 154
Closed:3 3/4"
OAL:6 3/16"

SOLD!!....$675.00.....Inclusive of Priority Mail shipping, CONUS, and PayPal fee......SOLD!!

I will ship across borders and Overseas, at my discretion; the buyer pays actual freight charges and assumes all responsibility for the knife once shipped.

The Dino IS FOR SALE ONLY, Please No Trade Offers, Thanks.

IMG_3953.jpeg
IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_3934.jpeg

Last edited:
Back