• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Fiddleback, Off The Map, Tackett

Status
Not open for further replies.
all knives are priced to include paypal fees and shipping, what is listed is what the buyer pays. Paypal only please, and please PM for any questions or for more pics. I work out of town occasionally, so please be patient if I don't reply to messages instantly, but I will do the best I can. Knives are listed on another forum, so First "I'll take it" in thread has priority from timestamp.

Fiddleback runt tan miacrta with black and orange liners, full tang, comes with sheath. There are some specs on the blade from being stored in the sheath, other than that, knife is in great used condition. $210 SOLD

Brian Andrews Off The Map Tony's bush crafter This is used and has been sharpened, but still in great shape. There is no sheath with this one. Scandi grind, and there are very visible signs of sharpening on the blade, but just aesthetic, does not affect function in any way. $160 Traded

Last edited:
Off The Map Terrasaur Flat grind, also used but you can barely tell. The scales on the one have shrunk ever so slightly, but the pins are not absolutely flush with the scales anymore. Great feel in the hand and, as with all of Brian's knives, very well made. Comes with sheath $150 SOLD

Early Matt Tackett This one is very used, but still a beauty. I believe this was the knife used for the review of Blade magazine several years ago. There is a chip in the bolster, and the wood scales have also shrunk a tiny, tiny bit. Comes with a sheath made by MLC knives $95 SPF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back