• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: FPR Benchmade 537 Bailout - SOLD and Spyderco Paysan - MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all; today I've got a used Benchmade Bailout and a Spyderco Paysan for sale. I'm just moving them along to free up funds and space in the collection for other stuff I've currently got my eye on.
CZCRIUl.jpg

*SOLD*$240CAD*SOLD* (For more photos of the Bailout, click HERE)

This one's been carried and used honestly, and such the titanium handle scales show some carry/handling/wear marks. However, having said that, I've cleaned and maintained it well and have also touched up the blade when needed. I'd consider this piece to be in "very good" condition with just some minor cosmetic marks/snail trails on the handles. The only thing I can notice beyond what I've already mentioned is that in the closed position, the blade looks to favour the show side (non-clip side) slightly. Comes with: titanium handle scales (installed), original black grivory handle scales in the case (with the cloth) that the aftermarket scales came in, 535GY-1 mini deep carry clip installed (to match grey finish on Ti handle scales - factory black mini deep carry clip NOT INCLUDED), box (marked up on the bottom as received from DLT), papers, and soft pouch.

Qui4kRs.jpg

$700CAD (For more photos of the Paysan, click HERE)

An excellent example of the Spyderco Paysan, this one has been used very lightly on a few occasions and has been carried a lot more than it's been used. Having said that, it is in what I would consider to be "excellent" condition with no discernable wear/carry marks on the blade or handle. Centering is perfect from what I can tell and the action is spectacular on this production piece! Comes with a titanium MXG deep carry clip installed ($30CAD value before shipping) as well as the factory clip in addition to the pouch and papers pictured.

Listed prices include shipping via Canada Post Expedited with signature confirmation and insurance (unless otherwise specified by buyer). For context, the Bailout retails for $190-$200 on Canadian retailers (before tax) and the titanium scales are an additional ~$125CAD after currency conversion (not including shipping and duties) while the Paysan retails for roughly $740 before tax. Payment can be made by either EMT or Paypal (G&S only!) - same price for either method. Lastly, I'm not looking for any trades at this time and I'll be going by the timestamp of the first "I'll take it" post here for multiple claims. If you have any questions or need more photos or anything, please PM/VM me.

Thanks for looking!

ETA: Benchmade is FPR, #770/1200, and to list Spyderco Paysan.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here, but I've been on the spyderco forums for a little while (user:jmm) -- is your Paysan still available?

Cheers,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back