• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC #23 Red Diamond Jigged Bone Stainless 2006 Serialized One of the First 100 Knives from GEC??

B.F.U

Basic Member
This was one I was really happy to put into my collection, but now I have the opportunity to buy a grail knife that will fill the same role in the collection so I'm putting it up for sale. I'm the second owner, but it looks to be new in tube to me. No issues, a great knife. No original waxed paper, it was worn out to the point of disintegration. It will come in waxed paper in the tube though. Here's a video I have on it

This knife is from the first run of knives Great Eastern Cutlery made in 2006 and, due to how they did serialization across the run (not by handle material) at that time, I believe it could be the 95th knife made by GEC (though Bill Howard couldn't confirm).

$250 PayPal or Facebook pay shipped in the ConUS

WflEEeKl.jpg

NdgR8kbl.jpg

qzJvFtkl.jpg

BamVXovl.jpg

TFyb2gIl.jpg

Hi, Vince from the knife club, that was one heck of a knife, can't imagine what your grail would be to give that one up.

Back